Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Member anonimity ?

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere
    Posts
    1,914

    Member anonimity ?

    I had the occasion to see an SP yesterday and something came up that I found a little disturbing and I was wondering how others here felt about it. She told me that she had the occasion to see another fellow earlier in the day who questioned her about me. Apparently he reads all of my posts on the board and he was asking her, what type of guy is he ? What does he look like ? etc etc identifying me as Doggyluver on MERB ! As you can imagine now she knows my member name on the board and any reviews may end up being over or under zealous. I don't tell MP's or SP's about the board or my name on the board. I have never asked for a special because of a review and am a little pissed off that someone would out me to an SP.

    Comments or feelings on this would be appreciated, perhaps the message will get through to him and others who may be doing the same to other members.
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

  2. #2
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,715
    I once talk a bit to an SP about another client of her, but he was a friend i knew, and i was the one who "hyped" her to him lol.

    Outside that, i may actually asked a few questions about manapart as well, i guess the fact he saw so many girls, reviewed a lot, and is now a booker, put him in the "special category". But honestly when i see an escort, i want to take the best out of my hour, so talking of somebody else is not my priority lol.

    On the other hand i did talk a bunch of time about fellow agency girls. Sometimes the girls are good friends, sometimes they just work together, but i find it usefull to have advice from fellow co-worker. I would say often the girls talk nicely of them, very rare i had a "competitive" answer or a mean comment.

    Sometimes the girls ask me if i saw other girl from the same agency. So i am being honest to them.

    So yes there is talk of other people sometimes, but i find your exemple maybe a bit over the top. Maybe the guy met you in a GT or something? But still i wonder why he asked so much anyway.

    I guess GTs where you give your merb handle is exposing a bit of yourself...
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggyluver View Post
    She told me that she had the occasion to see another fellow earlier in the day who questioned her about me. I don't tell MP's or SP's about the board or my name on the board. I have never asked for a special because of a review and am a little pissed off that someone would out me to an SP.
    Maybe im missing something, but if your not telling anyone your MERB handle then how is this SP talking to you about someone questioning your MERB handle?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggyluver View Post
    I had the occasion to see an SP yesterday and something came up that I found a little disturbing and I was wondering how others here felt about it. She told me that she had the occasion to see another fellow earlier in the day who questioned her about me. Apparently he reads all of my posts on the board and he was asking her, what type of guy is he ? What does he look like ? etc etc identifying me as Doggyluver on MERB ! As you can imagine now she knows my member name on the board and any reviews may end up being over or under zealous. I don't tell MP's or SP's about the board or my name on the board. I have never asked for a special because of a review and am a little pissed off that someone would out me to an SP.

    Comments or feelings on this would be appreciated, perhaps the message will get through to him and others who may be doing the same to other members.
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatwalooo View Post
    Maybe im missing something, but if your not telling anyone your MERB handle then how is this SP talking to you about someone questioning your MERB handle?

    dl, u see an sp & she mentions that another client/hobbyist is asking questions to her about Doggluver ? if she had no prior clue who u r on merb, then what r u talking about ? who revealed who ?

  5. #5
    This is kind of odd. So how did this John have any idea that this SP would know anything about Doggyluver? Do you see this particular girl a lot and have you raved about her on the board? I mean, how would this John have any idea that this SP would know anything about you Doggy?

    Are you sure the John didn't say that he is a doggy lover....such as one who prefers animals such as canines?

    Sounds kind of harmless to me. If you read many post from a hobbyist and you start to use their recommendations you might be curious about who that person is. Haven't you ever wondered who Banger was? How about Delta123 who reviews 3 girls a week it seems. Or Muffinbuffer who comes to town and sees 8 girls in two days? Our Smuler who seems to have been to every hobby global destination and has got me laid on a few occasions. I often wondered if Eager Beaver looked anything like his avatar.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Gents,

    Quote Originally Posted by Halloween Mike View Post
    So yes there is talk of other people sometimes, but i find your exemple maybe a bit over the top. Maybe the guy met you in a GT or something? But still i wonder why he asked so much anyway.
    There have been guys in the past who have used ladies to pump them for information on other clients in a very underhanded way to dig up dirt. One particular person had no shame about it and would brag about his prying. I always thought the idea of doing that was pure nuts. Why in the world would anyone use their precious escort intimacy time they are paying for to dig up dirt on other members. A few times I mentioned to the lady as time was nearly over how I would have to thank so-and-so, who was a very regular client of the escort and a friend, for the recommendation. But ask about anyone for information on them, why waste my time being a crazy weirdo spy. It's got to be the number one most ridiculous way to spend time with an escort. I'd have more respect for guys who paid an escort to have a checkers partner. LOL!

    Really,

    Merlot

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    I'd have more respect for guys who paid an escort to have a checkers partner. LOL!
    That's it! From now on we bring our Scrabble or Monopoly every time we see an escort. If the police ask, it is our official reason to see escorts.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Bardot View Post
    Strip poker !
    Haha! I'm very bad at it, not a verry good bluffer and always all in ! Always first naked ! Wouuh houuu!
    When in a session we should be transparent and only be concerned by the beautiful woman in front of us ! GG is the place to talk about other merb members .
    GOHABSGO

  9. #9
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,715
    dig up dirt? thats so juvenile... lol. Yeah better stuff to do in my time with an SP than that lol
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

  10. #10
    Anyways some johns have no life they talk about others ( cuz they dont have anything to talk about and thats the way they socialize during the session...) or try to mentor the sp who knows the business much more than them!!!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Bardot View Post
    Strip poker !
    Lets do it!

  12. #12
    dl how did this sp know that u are dl ?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Bardot View Post
    I don't know how to play poker.
    Sans doubte, un bénévole de merb offrira t'enseigner sans frais.

  14. #14
    How did she find out your handle name? How did he know that you were going to see her?

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Bardot View Post

    I don't know how to play poker.
    Excellent! This make you an ideal opponent for strip poker.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •