Thread: The sex buisness

Banned

The sex buisness

Several great articles in today's The Economist issue (August 9-15) on the global sex business. I subscribe it but probably somebody can provide link to the corresponding web side. Enjoy!

The main piece is here, analyzing 190000 profiles of sex workers. BTW, any idea what the unnamed review site would be?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gugu View Post
    The main piece is here, analyzing 190000 profiles of sex workers. BTW, any idea what the unnamed review site would be?
    I looked at The Economist cite and the on-line issue is only available through subscription. The title of the first article is “A personal choice” and explains position of the editorial board towards the sex trade and basically coincides with the consensus position of this board. The second article titled “More bang for your back” is comparing prices for the sex services in developed countries and analyzes price structure based on the service and quality of the provider. It shows that indeed we have a good bang for our buck in Montreal, practically the best in the developed world.

I'm 99% certain that the unnamed review site is TER, The Erotic Review.