Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Booker NIGHTMARE !!! / Le cauchemar des receptionnistes

Lightbulb Booker NIGHTMARE !!! / Le cauchemar des receptionnistes

Hi Everyone, i was wondering as a Booker.... what is annoying you the most when a customer is calling you? Cause we always see threads about how a booker have been non-courteous and so impolite.... but if now WE were telling what WE don't really appreciate?

Salut tlm, je me demandais en tant que réceptionniste...qu'est-ce qui vous ennui le plus lorsqu'un client vous appel?

Parce que nous voyons toujours des discussions concernant comment les réceptionnistes on été désobligeant, et très impoli...mais si maintenant NOUS disions ce que NOUS n'apprécions pas vraiment?

I would like to ask if something is annoying.... if you don't mind....

1. When a client calls and asks "Who is available in an hour or so..." you proceed to give the client the list, and the client says "I'll call you back in a minute to book"....

My friend always does this... I was wondering if he was annoying to you!

If so I'll tell him about it! LOL

hahahah no that is normal to ask

Quote Originally Posted by Laila McCole View Post
    hahahah no that is normal to ask
    Cheers! Lol

Bin vas-y Laila, lâche toi lousse là
    Dis nous ce qui t'agace quand un client t'appelle...

I am surprised bookerl has not posted (like 20 times already) in this thread

I have watched in person, a friend book calls and it is a thankless job sometimes. Many guys that call are not even ready to book a girl and want to ask a million questions and then still dont book lol.. I am not gonna post some of the stupid questions but use your imagination, I am sure bookerl will give us all the reasons why booking can be nightmarish at times.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    I am surprised bookerl has not posted (like 20 times already) in this thread

I have wathced in person, a friend book calls and it is a thankless job sometimes. Many guys that call are not even ready to book a girl and want to ask a million questions and then still dont book lol.. I am not gonna post some of the stupid questions but use your imagination, I am sure bookerl will give us all the reasons while booking can be nightmarish at times.
    HaHa !
    No not really !
    But you are funny and talented !
    Stand up comic Igna ! Has a good ring to it!
    Thanks for your support
    Really appreciated

Cheers

BookerL

Original Dude
    I didn't do it very long, but personally the first thing i would say to clients as booker is

1) BE POLITE

The booker ain't your friend. Im not implying to use "vous" in french, but don't look like you are in a hurry, impatient, or that he is a moron. Inquire to him as you would inquire for any other thing on phone.

2) Look your stuff before calling

If you call for booking... lets say Julie at 9 and she ain't avalaible anymore at this hour, booker won't mind you asking a few questions on avalability. But do your homework, have the website in front of you or note who work tonight at least. I had some clients asking for a full list of who is avalaible. When you have 7-8 girls, all at different time start, its long and time wasting to list everything. The best client to a booker is the one knowing what he want and being aware of the schedule. Some clients asked me how she was in the bedroom... stuff like that... like i know??? lol. I know the booker job is to promote but i guess i was too honest for this job.

3) Clients not knowing what they want...

They call... ask some question, waste your time, don't even intend to book...

4) Tight schedules

I had a guy that booked 2-3 times during my time as booker, and everytime he booked SO TIGHT. Like if the girl was 10 mins late, that was 10 mins less for him cause he was at the minute near or something... I mean if your a client, expect to reserve AT LEAST 2 hours of your time for a one hour meeting. You never know if she is gonna be late. You don't book for 10 and having to leave the motel at 11...

5) Cheap Asses

Asking for the SP to bring change... thats SOOO lame...

6) Expecting a deal when they don't mention it, no matter if its CLEARLY stated : mention merb special

Clients should know we can't know everyone by a phone number or a random name like john or eric... especially when its a new booker, how should i supose to know they are regulars...? I had girls calling me saying "you telled me he was supose to pay 180 but he gave me 170" so many times... how could i know the guy was from merb?? The special is great, hell as client im glad there deals like those, but its my duty to at least mention the freaking special when i book. And personally, i would give the normal price anyway, the "deal" would actually be tip in the pocket of the SP.. instead of agency. But seem like most clients don't think like i do. If they can save a few bucks, oh boy they sure will....

Yeah it may seem like had a lot of shitty experiences in one month but nah, most clients where very fine and cool, and even if a client did one of those, i could tolerate it(exept number 1) very fine , its just that its a bit annoying. I wanted to mention it. Since i was just an outcall booker(and not even driving) i didn't had direct contact with clients beside the phone. So my experiences couldn't compare to laila or booker L for sure.

My favorite bookings where the ones that where by text, precise, clear, and direct. For exemple

Hi, Is Julie avalable at 9pm?
    Sorry no, she is free at 10 tough
    10 sounds good, ill be at Le Chablis, will text room
    Excellent, thanks sir, ill be waiting for your room number

Those where great... I didn't mind the phone exept one thing... even tough my english is fine, i have trouble with accents and since i didn't knew the city too well being from outside of it, i had trouble sometimes picking up hotel names or even street names. I would often ask to text me the adresse, it was so much easier for me.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Wow HM you just wrote everything we dream about....

but hey.... we would be in heaven ...but till now.....

Guys, when you call a place, try to be polite, when a place is offering a limited promotion try to not yale at us at the end...

When you are regular to a place.... try to not take toooo muccchhhh place....

for example: coming out naked from the room to the kitchen taking a glass of water knowing that you are not alone..... and saying : ''Oh! Laila know me that's okay sweet'' not that i wouldn't see your asses but.... there is a time for that

or when you also know that a girl is leaving dont try to push to much by wanted to know why ..i might be related to her private life...

Oh ... when we answer to the phone and say wait a minute please.... don't hang up and try to call every 5 sec... we wont be with you faster....

If you have a conversation with a booker with who might be there on specific time its always better to call back to reconfirm or to go on schedule....don't print the screen of the previous conversation to let the booker know that he have no word!!!

Well think thats all for now Damn! feels good

I would plan my escapades in Montreal a lot better if there was a weekly schedule posted online. I hate having to compare, but most Agencies in Toronto post their schedule online on Sunday evening, for the following week. Very easy to plan before you get to town, and while your there.

In Montreal I find most schedules are not posted until same day, and sometimes its even the afternoon and late afternoon before you know who is available.

By the time I finish up with meetings and work, Im drilling through the schedules at dinner, trying to see who is available.

Posting the schedule a bit early would allow a few john's to pre-plan thier evenings, instead of calling the agency to find out the info!

Normaly we do in Sunday night... but as girl are not always reliable it can happen that we need to change at last minute... i don't know for the others but for us, thats how we do

i like to know the bookers.... I like it when the bookers call and say....Oh btw we have a new girl just for you...... That means she is a femme fontaine. If the bookers know what you want then they will try to fulfill your request. It boils down to one thing in this business. Its everyday common respect.
    My hat is off to the wonderful bookers....

hahahahah j'en ai une qui vient juste de m'arriver....

Moi: bonjour
    Client: ca va?
    Moi: oui et toi
    Client: qui as tu de disponible?
    Moi: une fille de de tel et et une autre de 27 ans
    Client: celle de 27 ans, est née en 1987?
    Moi: Aurevoir et bonne journée

Original Dude
    Wow HM you just wrote everything we dream about....
    Lol, that is mostly what i am when i am client, i go to the point, i use text, so based on the reply i got, i either go forward with the booking if avalaible, or if not possible i recheck the website and ask about a different choice.

for example: coming out naked from the room to the kitchen taking a glass of water knowing that you are not alone..... and saying : ''Oh! Laila know me that's okay sweet''
    Thats weird... some guys really do that? lol

I would plan my escapades in Montreal a lot better if there was a weekly schedule posted online.
    In Montreal I find most schedules are not posted until same day, and sometimes its even the afternoon and late afternoon before you know who is available.
    Yes i feel you for that. Some agencies does it, some don't, and when you planning on a trip its so much easier to pre-book. I like when i can see the week schedule from sunday or monday and have a general idea on wo will work when, i know sometimes it can change but if its 80% reliable, you have a very good idea. In any case i think the schedule for next day should be posted at least the day before... even if its at midnight, so this way we can plan acordingly for the next day. Schedule being posted at 4 pm for me is also way too late.

Client: celle de 27 ans, est née en 1987?
    LOL !!!
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast