Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: New members being banned before they post.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    At cleo's
    Posts
    603

    New members being banned before they post.

    A buddy of mine sent me a text and asked me if i noticed that, i said i didn't but clicked on the latest new member and he has been banned before he posted. That's the toughest moderation i have ever witnessed.

    JJ

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Posts
    959
    could be a ban i.p address from a former trouble maker
    GOHABSGO

  3. #3
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,155
    Although my handle is now unbanned, my IP address is banned. This means I can post only when not on my home computer, even though I have not posted under any duplicate handles, nor am I a chronic troublemaker (despite a few minor suspensions here and there in the past which are basically "shit happens" kinds of infractions). I didn't even dispute my most recent suspension and don't know how or why my handle was unbanned and why my IP address remains banned. I wrote to Fred Zed about this and no reply so far.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    At cleo's
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    Although my handle is now unbanned, my IP address is banned. This means I can post only when not on my home computer,
    I would be curious as to why your home ip address is banned, did they ban a bunch of ip addresses with similar numbers and by accident yours was close enough to be banned.

    JJ

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff jones View Post
    A buddy of mine sent me a text and asked me if i noticed that, i said i didn't but clicked on the latest new member and he has been banned before he posted. That's the toughest moderation i have ever witnessed.

    JJ

    We seem to be invaded by spammers lately, when I google ip addresses and they come back as a spammer, they are banned before they can post. As for EB I cannot explain why his ip would be blocked as only Fred can do that (or undo it).

    M20

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff jones View Post
    A buddy of mine sent me a text and asked me if i noticed that, i said i didn't but clicked on the latest new member and he has been banned before he posted. That's the toughest moderation i have ever witnessed.

    JJ
    You mean like the last latest new member buddies of yours. The two malignant crap disturbers you backed and hid behind all the way? Find new buddies pal.

  7. #7
    Ah yes, and like clock work, here it comes again..... (delete time coming soon boyz!)

  8. #8
    C'mon guys... let's not start this shit again...
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. James Dean

    Fuck like someone's filming. Max Edge

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    At cleo's
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    You mean like the last latest new member buddies of yours. The two malignant crap disturbers you backed and hid behind all the way? Find new buddies pal.
    More ugliness, Merlot are you upset with me because if i thought that you and i were no longer friends, i don't think i could bear it. Tell you what, if i tell you the escorts you pay for sex are really,really,really into you, can you and i be friends again.

    JJ

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Ah yes, and like clock work, here it comes again..... (delete time coming soon boyz!)
    Again! Again! I love repetition!!

    Deleted threads never die. They go through reincarnation until they achieve perfection.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    like clock work, here it comes again.....
    But certainly edited many times along the way !

    Best Regards

    Smuler

    Sharapova looks yummy today
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

    Trying one day to be " In the Know "

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff jones View Post
    ...if i tell you the escorts you pay for sex are really,really,really into you, can you and i be friends again. JJ
    If I tell I think you are perfectly right about how the escorts feel can we be buds. You're right JJ, NONE of them liked YOU!!! Pals???

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRenault View Post
    Yes it's great and very effective. Most of us appreciate it.
    Obviously, some pests slip through.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    At cleo's
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    If I tell I think you are perfectly right about how the escorts feel can we be buds. You're right JJ, NONE of them liked YOU!!! Pals???
    You are so clever, yes we are friends but i know i could never be as good a friend to you as the escorts are, there friendship is genuine.

    JJ

  14. #14
    Like i said "delete time coming soon" and sure enough, 1 of 2 were delted in case you missed it... some are waaaaaaaay to predictable
    Quote Originally Posted by smuler View Post
    But certainly edited many times along the way !

    Best Regards

    Smuler

    Sharapova looks yummy today

  15. #15
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,709
    Eager, you use a static IP ? Normally with today's thecnology are not the IP adresse changing on every modem resets?
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •