Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 107

Thread: Who's the greatest music band or single ,male or female ever?

  1. #1
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925

    Who's the greatest music band or single ,male or female ever?

    Hi all

    Any style ,any country ?


    Cheers

    BookerL

  2. #2
    Ouf! Quelle question BookerL! lol

    Pour moi, il n'y a jamais de meilleur ou de plus grand ou de plus petit. Je n'aime pas comparer, mesurer. Souvent on se trompe. Pour moi, il n'y a que ce que l'on aime ou ce que l'on aime moins, ce qui nous touche ou pas, pour une raison ou pour une autre.

    Well je ne réponds pas à la question. Désolée

  3. #3
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily-Rose View Post
    Ouf! Quelle question BookerL! lol

    Pour moi, il n'y a jamais de meilleur ou de plus grand ou de plus petit. Je n'aime pas comparer, mesurer. Souvent on se trompe. Pour moi, il n'y a que ce que l'on aime ou ce que l'on aime moins, ce qui nous touche ou pas, pour une raison ou pour une autre.

    Well je ne réponds pas à la question. Désolée
    Je respect ce genre d'opinion par contre je ne la partage pas car il y a des interprète qui on le dont de nous touché plus que d'autres et plus souvent !
    Et qui ont connue beaucoup plus de succes.
    Il y aura toujours les one song wonder mes les succès sur une grande periode son beaucoup plus difficiles.

    Aux Plaisirs

    BookerL

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    Je respect ce genre d'opinion par contre je ne la partage pas car il y a des interprète qui on le dont de nous touché plus que d'autres et plus souvent !
    Et qui ont connue beaucoup plus de succes.
    Il y aura toujours les one song wonder mes les succès sur une grande periode son beaucoup plus difficiles.

    Aux Plaisirs

    BookerL
    Je me moque du succès. Ça n'a pas d'importance pour moi. Le succès n'est pas gage de bon goût ou de réussite. Il y aura toujours des gens pour nous influencer.

    Je respecte aussi ton opinion même si je ne la partage pas.

  5. #5
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily-Rose View Post
    Ça n'a pas d'importance pour moi. Le succès n'est pas gage de bon goût ou de réussite. Il y aura toujours des gens pour nous influencer.

    Je respecte aussi ton opinion même si je ne la partage pas.
    Succès et réussites ne sont pas synonyme dans ce contextes,
    Évidemment il y aura toujours des gens pour nous influencer ,mes certains le feront plus que d'autres et sur une plus longue periode .
    Si toi tu ne place d'importance plusieurs le font des plamares son tenu partout dans le monde
    Mes pour toi il y a autres choses et ces aussi bien!:

    Salutation D'usge

    BookerL

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    Évidemment il y aura toujours des gens pour nous influencer ,mes certains le feront plus que d'autres et sur une plus longue periode .
    Si toi tu ne place d'importance plusieurs le font des plamares son tenu partout dans le monde
    C'est pourquoi je me moque des palmarès.

    Bonne fin de nuit, BL

  7. #7
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily-Rose View Post
    C'est pourquoi je me moque des palmarès.

    Bonne fin de nuit, BL
    Il m'a fait plaisirs d'échangé c'est quelques mots réciproquement bonne nuit et bonne musique Lily-Rose

    Cordialement

    BookerL

  8. #8
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,131
    The Beatles by a large margin.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736
    Found this. http://tsort.info/music/faq_greatest_act.htm

    Beatles are #1................. But then again Celine Dion is popular and William Shatner has been known to belt out a tune......... Just having fun, Fruit Loops and Appleton does that to me ( lactose intolerant )
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

  10. #10
    There are poles galore on who is the best, and we all agree to disagree on whoever it may be. It will always come to to personnel choice. Now look at this from another angle, who has influenced the most musicians? Lol, that would be another pole. It goes to Muddy Watters. eace https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhAcIuj3o1Ehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRbHRaG7yao

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    At cleo's
    Posts
    603
    This is the greatest musician of all time and here he is performing one of his many smash hits, enjoy. Note a close 2nd would be the beatles.

    JJ

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_PLWqnfFgU

  12. #12
    The Beatles? The Stones? Springstein? Garth Brooks? Aerosmith? Blah...... nobody and i mean NOBODY (not ned either) can hold a candle to these guys

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYbQt2Sedyk

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    At cleo's
    Posts
    603
    Another musical genius. This song speaks for itself,enjoy.

    JJ

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw7rzpvDvS0

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ZION
    Posts
    2,545
    I have to say i am a big fan of GUNS N ROSES..always been...too bad axel is weird..but damn those song...i love them all..and also love marilyn manson...even some rap or dance or country...or elvis presley lol...i am veryyy diversify on that departement of music...very open mind....but guns was and always on TOP..for me..
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    At cleo's
    Posts
    603
    The best musical duo of all time, talent like this comes along once every generation, enjoy.

    JJ

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkRkGCm4atE

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •