Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School Dress Codes

School Dress Codes

Interesting that it is generally the girls and women of the world that end up doing the fighting and protesting to express themselves sexually. One article said that 90 percent of the detentions were given to female students. Most of the public protests against C-86 were in fact by the female sex workers rather than us johns. It is heartwarming to see the girls fight against the American Taliban which now controls the schools in the U.S. They really should get together and have Burqua week and all wear full Muslim attire to really piss of these uptight teachers and administrators. Does this shit go on in Canada, of can high school girls wear what they want to wear?

https://www.yahoo.com/style/tottenvi...658961343.html

Original Dude
    huh c-36 or c-86? i get fucked with all these numbers. You mention dress codes in schools but then you mention sex workers protesting instead of johns... Im lost man...

In any case, personally im glad there was never a dress code in the school i got, cause i wouldn't had stayed there long... Well actually i had trouble staying long to any schools but oh well :P I hate dress codes for anything. Your cloathing represent you, i wear what i like, my favorite bands shirt, shirts that i think represent me, and im not ashamed of it. I worked an entire summer in a camping with skulls and reaper shirts, along metal band shirts and not once was a client complaining against me. My dressing does not affect how i work or what i am. FUCK DRESS CODES.. period.

But sadly there is indeed some schools with dress codes in quebec. It used to be mostly private schools but now some high schools have started that... its ugly.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Sorry, maybe the fucked up thing is C-36.

My point is that girls wear sexy outfits to school, the guys like it, the girls wearing the outfits get sent to detention, and it is the girls who do the protesting against the school without being joined by the guys. Very few johns joined in the protests against C-whatever.

I really think they should wear burquas for the next few weeks. Can you imagine how pissed the teachers would be if they could not tell one female student from the others.

The school would be forced to do a no Burqua policy and the school would look even more ridiculous than if does now.

I don't think girls at school should dress like strippers. Call me foolish.

1: They are in school not a strip club, a brothel or a night club
    2: Welcome to the real world. Try showing up to your first day and screw em and over law firm or bleed em and dry finance or Mafia R Us engeenering firm with your tits hanging out and your skirt hem up to you ass and see how well that goes.

I find it boggling that catholic schools actually require and encurage their students to dress like strippers.

Attention. Respect. Someone need to drum it into their stupid kid's heads the difference between the two.

The reason guys don't get the detention rate is that they seem to get it for the most part. If they started wearing those d-bag shirts like they do at the gym without the sides or walking around in tights so tight you can tell if they have been snipped, they would be getting the same detention rate. However generally speaking hommies don't do that.

Also not having your tits hanging out and a mini skirt up to your crotch is not the same thing as a Burqua.

Also one could make the arguement that walking around half naked is sexual harassment to the guys, espcially the ones the girls aren't slutting with. If a guy walked around school with his abs showing and his buldge clearly showing he could and probably would be nailed for sexual harassment.

But I guess I am an asshole. The most important thing is to fill the spank bank of horney teen boys and the adult males who live around high schools.

I would certainly oppose any school policy that required all female students to wear provocative clothing.

But I disagree with a policy that never allows that to occur. Even at a professional office, some women, even the higher-up ones, will occasionally show off the goods. I think they have the right to do so, in school and out of school.

The school administration should not punish them for wearing what they choose to wear, which in fact what is advertised and marketed to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Patron View Post
    Very few johns joined in the protests against C-whatever.
    For most clients it's something they do for just a few hours in their lifetime. For sex workers it's their whole job. You can't expect both to protest equally.

Some years ago, there was a school where boys were prevented from wearing shorts in the summer. So they wore skirts instead (or maybe kilts for some) which were not against the rule.

It's very ironic that people don't want kids to wear sexy clothes in school, yet the schoolgirl outfit is one of the most popular sexy costume.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

My daughter is in grade 10 here and all shirts must have sleeves, dresses and shorts must be longer than your finger tips and no belly shirts. I agree for being in high school and the only exception I have at home is I allow belly shirts and no sleeves... NO shorts with butt cheeks showing.
    Kind of related but funny: My daughter had a pool party at my house this summer and she introduced me to her boyfriend and I asked the kid what his name was ( pretending I did not hear what my daughter said ) and before he replied I said in a strong voice " It doesn't matter what your name is " ( Not sure if you watch WWF when the rock was preforming but he used to say the same.. ) I thought it was funny but my daughter did not and I do not think the boyfriend has a sense of humor either.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

For those who oppose any dress code, do you really believe that there should be no limits whatever?

For instance, a Charter of Rights challenge resulted in the ruling that women have the right to be topless in pubic.

Quote Originally Posted by Siocnarf View Post

It's very ironic that people don't want kids to wear sexy clothes in school, yet the schoolgirl outfit is one of the most popular sexy costume.
    It isn't ironic. People want to have sex but do you want a guy to anal his wife in a classroom. No. Time and place. Also the school girl outfit was be sexy even if it wasn't a school girl outfit.

I had the misfortune of spending grade 9 in a school with a dresscode but with the ugliest least sexy grey dresses you can imagine. No amount of school affilation would make that hot. After school the girls couldn't wait to switch to theri skin tight jeans.

Veteran of Misadventures
    I had a dress code at the high school I attended which was a private Catholic school. I do not see it as an issue. Dress codes are simply a way to teach respect.

Original Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    I had a dress code at the high school I attended which was a private Catholic school. I do not see it as an issue. Dress codes are simply a way to teach respect.
    You have no idea how wrong i feel your statement is, for somebody being very close to his identity showing in his cloathing. There is nothing disrespectfull to wear a shirt of either your favorite musician, actor, cloathing brand or whatever represent you. Dressing code only make us looks like sheeps all being the same.

and before he replied I said in a strong voice " It doesn't matter what your name is " ( Not sure if you watch WWF when the rock was preforming but he used to say the same.. )
    And i imagine the kid replying "want me to smack your candy ass to the smackdown hotel???" LOL Personally as a former wrestling fan, i would had found it funny

Quote Originally Posted by Halloween Mike View Post
    You have no idea how wrong i feel your statement is, for somebody being very close to his identity showing in his cloathing. There is nothing disrespectfull to wear a shirt of either your favorite musician, actor, cloathing brand or whatever represent you. Dressing code only make us looks like sheeps all being the same.

D
    There are two type of codes. One is forcing the girls to all dress like strippers and all the guys to dress like forever alones like the catholic schools tend to do.
    The other is allowing people to dress what they want aside from basic rules of decorum.

Aside from the stripper part, I have mixed feelings on the first topic.
    As for the second, I don't see a problem with it. I think it is perfectly cromulent to require girls to not show clevage and crotch and the guys not to have their dicks hanging out excuse me very much. Also you might be fine with guys walking around with "What about the good things hitler did", "Music in A Minor" or "I like my women like I like my coffee, ground up and in the freezer", or "Native Americans, you should have faught harder you pussies" to use 4 tshirthell.com shirts but I think it is perfectly cromulent to have restrictions there also, even though my humour veers to the Jimmy Carr/Sarah Silverman direction some things are not cool in some areas. I'd never wear those shirts to a public library either.

Quote Originally Posted by Halloween Mike View Post
    My kids were in private school till grade 6 and they all had uniforms, nothing to do with respect but it was so you did not have the have and have nots with the good clothes. Everyone was the same. That is the reason I was told.

[ Quote ] And i imagine the kid replying "want me to smack your candy ass to the smackdown hotel???" LOL Personally as a former wrestling fan, i would had found it funny [/QUOTE]

I would have laughed at that one also, then I would have thrown him in the pool.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Original Dude
    Woaaa time out there... did i said it should be allowed to wear a nazi coss or something of hate? No... even to a point there is a limit to not cross. My friend and I are fans of cradle of filth, he has 2 very provocative shirt, one says "Dead Girls don't say No" in the back, the other is a nun masturbating with her tits hanging out, the back is "Jesus is a ****". I find those over the top, and i don't own them myself. I don't think this should be allowed in schools or such. On the other hand there is a difference with just a metal band shirt.

I have the shirt "Diabolous in Musica" from Slayer since my teen years, if you ever saw the cover of that album, you know there ain't anything really violent beside the title, and even there, its not provocativly offensive. I was allow to wear it in school til some jackass who didn't liked me made a complaint about it... saying the guy on the cover looked like Charles Manson... just because it was a bald head guy with a dark look. Cmon...

Maybe i am too sensitive on this, but to me dressing is more than simply a way to "look good". I wear what i believe in, what represent me. I think dressing codes just make us looks like mindless sheeps. If you work in a compagny and have to wear a suit, its a choice, school ain't a choice, and even there the compagny will let you decide to color of your suit/tie lol.

Veteran of Misadventures
    My school did not require uniforms but suits and ties. The reason was respect. Respect for the school and the process and the Vatican and the Franciscan order. At some point during my high school career I recall a mandatory meeting of the entire class which was required by our principal, a priest. Although a normally reserved individual he was of the opinion that the attitudes and behavior of our class was unacceptable and that there would be dire consequences. Being a private Catholic school punishments were doled out frequently which included physical paddlings with a wooden oar and detentions. The worst I ever got was detention for not paying attention in class and the teacher made me write various things and solve problems on a chalkboard for an hour. The point of all of these things was to command in a young man at an all male school respect for the educational process. And in my case, it worked. I was a National Merit Scholar, graduated college with Honors and made law review in law school while winning outstanding legal scholarship award in my class. I was the rare student who did better in college than he did in high school, and better in law school than in college. The reasons for that all go back to education I received in high school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast