Thread: Woman has third boob added.

Woman has third boob added.

A woman has a third boob surgically added. See the story here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5862184.html

Would that be considered a 3rd boob job? Not many people will be asking her, "Natural or Enhanced?".

The bar has been raised.

You can use your both hands and your mouth on three different tits: why not?

I predict that this is going to be all the rage!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtripr View Post
    A woman has a third boob surgically added.
    Yeeeeooooowwwww MAMA!!! Finally a woman who fulfills all of my naughty needs.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvainP View Post
    You can use your both hands and your mouth on three different tits: why not?
    This is what the Beatles meant when they sang "YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!"

Quote Originally Posted by reverdy View Post
    I find it hard to believe that a surgeon would agree to do this.
    $$$. What, did you miss the news about the profit motive.

...it's a breach of the Hippocratic Oath.
    Please point to where the oath is legally binding??? People do things all the time that unnecessarily alter body parts in one way or another, sometimes in extremes. Unless this is damaging or harmful to her in some way I don't see how it will be a legal issue, or more of a medical ethics issue than a lot of others elective surgeries. Ethically speaking in regard to the sanctity of the Hippocratic Oath, lethal injection and abortion are far more questionable to the oath's principles, and they are considered acceptable overall in most of the medical community.

What's the real difference here between this woman and one who is completely flat chested wanting two totally fake breasts?

Personally I think she's nuts. But if she doesn't make a lot of money off of this I'll be even more surprised than about what she had done to herself.

Cheers,

Merlot

It was a hoax! Apparently this woman is known for pulling pranks whoch involve news stations and cops .... Her real name is Alisha Hessler.

Original Dude
    ok its just a prank thanks god... it was funny in total recall but in real life... cmon... But i must admit with all the weird stuff i see these days (weird tatoos, haircut, piercing) this is not something that would totally surprise me... i would just hope it does not become a norm...

Don't laugh too hard... with the extreme the youngsters are going there days... could totally happen
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

it's a breach of the Hippocratic Oath
    So is doing surgery for kidney stones and teaching medicine to anyone who isn't the son of a physician...

I do not have the urge to feel up a dead boob.

Sérieux...mais sérieux...ces un remake du film TOTAL RECALL...lolllll....ahhhh la belle Sharon Stone dans ces début...oufff...Basic Instinct tu me manque lolll...mais pour revenir au 3 seins...faut vraiment pas être bien dans ça tète...pour se faire faire cela....OMG...!!
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spacecadet View Post
    It was a hoax! Apparently this woman is known for pulling pranks whoch involve news stations and cops .... Her real name is Alisha Hessler.
    of course it was

The story was a BoobyTrap. 🐄

Someone had to say it.