Thread: Exemplary Discretion and Absolute Confidentiality

Illecebrous Quaintrelle
    Montreal & somewhere in your arms in Canada

Exclamation Exemplary Discretion and Absolute Confidentiality

Ladies, gentlemen and open-minded couples, welcome!

My name is Gabriella Laurence. I am an established mature independent companion and exclusive travel companion from Montreal. I offer genuine and discreet professional GFE companionship (no games, no drama, no complications) to distinguished patrons who are looking to spend unrushed sensual moments in exquisite company.

As a part-time companion and also being from Montreal, I am unfortunately unable to accept a same-day request in Quebec city. I do need a reasonable minimum notice of at least 2-3 days. I understand that it might not always be convenient for you but it is the only way I can arrange a sassy out-of-town overnight escapade with you.

If you are traveling to Montreal on business and you know your travel dates ahead of time, rest assured that it is never too early to contact me. I actually prefer it that way as it gives us a chance to communicate, get to know one another and establish a good comfort level before meeting. Send me an email and let`s see what type of sexy adventure we can explore together!

I am looking forward to making your acquaintance or rekindling that flame, once again!

Gabriella xox

www.gabriellalaurence.com

©COPYRIGHT GABRIELLA LAURENCE - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED-
    Welcome to distinctive exclusivity, exquisite refinement and classic elegance

Illecebrous Quaintrelle
    Montreal & somewhere in your arms in Canada

Happy Thanksgiving! xox
    Welcome to distinctive exclusivity, exquisite refinement and classic elegance