Thread: conclusion

conclusion

It's finish.
    I am 3 years old of probation + 120 hours community service

ponpon
    html

Veteran of Misadventures
    Ponpon,

I am glad to hear that you have paid your debt to society. Does this mean you can now return to full time hobbying - is that the point of your post?

Ponpon

Very pleased to hear from you. Hope you stay on the right track!

Anyone cares to explain to me all this?

After being away from the hooby for quite some time I decided to come back. The problem is I forgot my old handle. I do remeber a bit of this affair.

Girls can be nothing but trouble. Good luck to you. You were not her only victim. You just took it too far and broke the law. Keep your head straight nad remeber that there is a difference between a girl friend and a GFE. I know I would think twice about having an SP, or a former SP, as a GF. Maybe others wouldn't . My opinion.

He went gaga over Coralie of FKS. She basically dragged him on while she was married to somebody else at the time. He got pissed off and went a bit ballistic. Mow he is getting to the end of his long journey to, put his life in place. Others came out saying this type of nonsense happened to them to. Others came out defending Coralie because she is a great lay and we should all expect these sort of things in this biz. The story has gone on for years ad nauseum. It seems that every so often i lurk onto this site there is anothere Coralie/FKS/ponpon or others related story. Moral is to play the field tin this biz. You kight have a preferred restauraunt but do you eat there all the time? Same goes here.

May I ask what did the 120 hours of community service involved?

(thank you for the explanation)

Veteran of Misadventures
    If I were the sentencing judge, I would have ordered him to do 120 hours community service on behalf of the STELLA organization, or working for a related sex worker's advocacy group. Community service is only meaningful if the service is done for that sector of the community that was hurt by the crime.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 09-26-2005 at 06:17 PM.

I guess that's why you are not the Judge. I doubt any Judge I know of would recommend Stella. Maybe he was made to mop up a battered woman's shetlter instead which would still be a bad idea. I think any sane judge would keep this guy away from woman till he is cured a bit. Would you make a convicted pedophile do community service in an orphange? I think we should leave this guy alone now. He served his time and is asking us for help to stay away from temptations and our forgiveness. He never hurt me. Besides it took 2 to Tango. Now lets move on. As Thrustering said, it's been discussed ad nauseum. This reminds me of a tasteless joke. " Arguing over the Internet is like winning a race at the Special Olympics. You might have won but you are still retarded." (No insult was meant towards the Handicap. Just really trying to drive a point across like an Anvil.)

Veteran of Misadventures
    kneelongreen,

You did not read my post very carefully or very astutely. I said the community service should be done FOR those organizations, not with them. That could mean scrubbing their toilets or cutting the lawn or shoveling the snow off the driveway, or it could mean making deliveries of their publications for them. Or acting as a "gopher." It does not necessarily mean working with women. And he also could scrub toilets at a battered women's shelter, with supervision and without any contact with the shelterees.

Not to focus on the case of Ponpon, but I have always felt that community service should be meaningful work and not fun and games. As part of my schooling I had to do community service (40 hours) and it was not fun and games. And it certainly should not be for those who go through the criminal justice system.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 09-26-2005 at 08:35 PM.

He's baaaack.....

Quote Originally Posted by kneelongreen
    I guess that's why you are not the Judge.
    Is seven days up already, Mr klg?
    Last edited by sybaritic; 09-26-2005 at 09:52 PM.
    Memory loves time

I don't understand why all the speculation. I asked a simple question and still haven't gotten a affirmative answer. For all I know it was 120 hours of daty.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    The 120 years of community service included going around the stripclubs after-hours and cleaning the toilets.

Question Why come back to what got you into trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by thrustering
    He went gaga over Coralie of FKS. She basically dragged him on while she was married to somebody else at the time. He got pissed off and went a bit ballistic.
    Did anyone get physically hurt?

Regardless, maybe ponpon should not endulge himself in this hobby if he has a propensity to fall hard for girls and then loses control if they lead him on. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaJohn
    The 120 years of community service included going around the stripclubs after-hours and cleaning the toilets.
    That is cruel and unusual punishment !

Remember the hardest working person in show biz, Mr. I feel good, James Brown? You know what he got to do as part of his community service sentence? He was teaching hair styling to a bunch of high school kids for a year!!! Well, at least he had the skills for it, or perhaps the judge had a good sense of humor! So, my guess (even though I hate speculating) ponpon's community service had something to do with his skill set. I am surprised the lawyers among us didn't speculate the same.

As far as Coralie goes, I have never met her, and from what people told me via PM she is a could-have-been, should-have-been, might-have-been and thats about it. Ponpon has his entire life ahead of him to fix things up and enjoy his retirement years, whereas she hasn't even realized that she has an issue yet.
    Last edited by Tasmanian Devil; 09-27-2005 at 11:12 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast