Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 / 2015 Official NHL Thread

2014 / 2015 Official NHL Thread

Might as well get this started.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

And celebrate the first victory of the glorious !
    Bernier was not too strong tonight ! Wrist shot from Pac , great goals from Plecky who is now surrounded whit young energy players . When you leave pk alone in between the two circles is going to hurt you. Worst player for the leaf Phaneuf .... Always behind the game !
    Markov what a vision of the game is master chess player on the ice ! So the 3 "A" out of 4 scored tonight !
    GOHABSGO

Habs Fan

Thumbs up

Montreal Canadiens are Canada’s team

The Toronto Maple Leafs were recently named the worst pro sports franchise in North America by ESPN.

And now, with the team set to take the ice for a new season, here’s another hit to Leafs Nation: the Maple Leafs are not Canada’s team.

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2014/...eam-poll-says/
    Bière Froide, Cold Beer! Tricolore jusqu'au bout!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_ll-k_zzI
    Les Canadiens sont là!

Thanks for the link to that very informative article GHG. Loved the cartoon also

I wonder if Doug Maclean on Sportsnet is a Leaf hater. He pointed out 6 missed checks on the Subban goal and described their defence as "pathetic". In addition, he opined that one of he Leafs' goal shouldn't have counted as an offside about 30 seconds before the goal wasn't called as the linesman's view was blocked.

Worst was Bernier (for once) Phanuef was fine, he got caught by A bad turnover at the blue line by a teammate and nobody could recover from that..... all in all it was a well played game for #1.... 81 to go!

november
    Great game last night, always fun to watch Montreal and Toronto play.

Habs Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by anon_vlad View Post
    I wonder if Doug Maclean on Sportsnet is a Leaf hater.
    Not at all - he is just providing honest, objective and accurate commentary.
    Bière Froide, Cold Beer! Tricolore jusqu'au bout!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_ll-k_zzI
    Les Canadiens sont là!

Quote Originally Posted by marc7 View Post
    great goals from Plecky who is now surrounded whit young energy players .
    And now 3 in 2 games!

Meanwhile in Detroit, Goose has started off with one goal in one game. Let's hope that the hottest goal scorer in the NHL for a large stretch late last season has a full season of it this year. Go Goose Go!

Congratulations to Mason Raymond on scoring a hat trick with his NEW team. (Shades of Grabo, McArthur, the Monster, etc....)

Veteran of Misadventures
    Unfortunately where I live I get the Bruins on NESN and the Rangers on MSG network but basically the other games I do not see. Toronto vs. Montreal not even televised here unless you have some premium cable package or go to a sports bar and ask them to put the game on, but if the Bruins and/or Rangers are playing the fans will say "fuck that!" because neither team means anything. In fact most fans here would rather see the Flyers lose than Montreal or Toronto win.

However I am following the Habs as I will soon be attending a game in Montreal. I heard Sekac has looked tentative. Has Plekanec taken him under his wing and told him to settle down?

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    most fans here would rather see the Flyers lose
    Here too

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Not sure what you guys are fighting about, I have to cheer for the fucking Oilers again. Disgusting game against Calgary last night, poor coaching and poor management.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

It was great to see the 84 team Sol

Coffey still looks like he can lace em up

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

YAWOZA!!!!, What a nice comeback by my Habs tonight, down 3-0 in the third to comeback and win it, who is all going to the parade on Saint Catharine in June?(My prediction).

Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast