Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: If you won a lottery of 10 million what would be your treat buy.

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736

    If you won a lottery of 10 million what would be your treat buy.

    Only one choice for me............. Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach package.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

  2. #2
    Gordon Murray designed McLaren F1.

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaren_F1

    It was a 3 seater, with the driver in the middle :
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...1_interior.jpg

    BMW V-12 power

    Best regards

    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

    Trying one day to be " In the Know "

  3. #3
    A beautiful log home on a lake with my own dock and a boat!! Ahhhhh, to dream!!

  4. #4
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,709
    Seeing my favorite SPs at least 2 times a week... thats it for me.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736
    Quote Originally Posted by smuler View Post
    Gordon Murray designed McLaren F1.

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaren_F1

    It was a 3 seater, with the driver in the middle :
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...1_interior.jpg

    BMW V-12 power

    Best regards

    Smuler
    It is a car that only goes up in value, new price was 1.5 mil and now one in good shape is 5 mil.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

  6. #6
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925

    Sky moon tourbillon grand complication

    Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen


    Bering a watch collector already ,I would had this Grand Complication marvel http://www.cnbc.com/id/101032912#.

    https://www.google.ca/search?q=Patek...w=1024&bih=341







    One of the greatest time piece ever created from one of the best watch company ever !



    Time pieces for eternity




    Cheers




    Booker

  7. #7
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925

    And all the best minute repeaters in the world

    hELLO All

    Minute repeaters are recognize has the one single greatest complication in a time piece

    http://www.wearyourlifestyle.com/blo...---Part-2.html



    Cheers


    Booker

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ABC Tities Club!
    Posts
    215
    Quit my wife LOL, no it a joke, a big condo in the South with a 45 ft boat
    _____________________________________________________________________
    Le sexe c'est comme les chips, quand tu commences tu ne peu plus arreter.

  9. #9
    Pay off my mortgage, quit my job, sleep-in everyday and play video games for the rest of my earthly existence.

  10. #10
    Buy a condo downtown. Probably call Mike and tell him GoodGirls is closed for the night and write him a check for the girls to come over to my place to party. We would go to the imported Parisian lingerie shop and I would pick lingerie out for the girls.

    I would get about 3 inches of girth and about 1.5 inches of length added to Mr. Bodini.

    I would fly to Rio and have an apartment there on Copacabana. This is where I would winter. Maybe I would open up a termas or a whiskeria? I would study Portuguese.

    I would try to find a SP who would want to share her life with me. She would have to be real kinky and we would swing, have 3-sums and get downright freaky-deaky. She would pick out SP's for me to see that are hot. She would be interactive. She would have to be a single digit handicap gofer, fly fisherman that can tie flys that match the hatch, wilderness canoeist, massage therapist, interactive with other girls .....fuck it never gonna happen. I'll settle for the apartment in Rio and the extravagant trips to Montreal.

  11. #11
    With 10 Million $$$$ finally Hungry101 will be above the law!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR8D_Vty9F0

    See at he 2:00 mark when Big Ernie proclaims that he is finally above the law!

  12. #12
    You never cease to amaze me Mr. 101 BUT the writing of a check is a clear red flag in this biz, even if you did win 10mil CASH! Bring a Briefcase Full and i am sure you would be successful in closing down GoodGirls for the evening, or 2 knowing you, you horny bastard! ( i swear i have never met anyone as horny for the girls as you, the stories i could tell)

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    I would pay for the constitutional challenge of C-36. I would hire all the best constitutional lawyers and expert witnesses from around the world. I would even pay the law students who work on the case!
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    You never cease to amaze me Mr. 101 BUT the writing of a check is a clear red flag in this biz, even if you did win 10mil CASH! Bring a Briefcase Full and i am sure you would be successful in closing down GoodGirls for the evening, or 2 knowing you, you horny bastard! ( i swear i have never met anyone as horny for the girls as you, the stories i could tell)
    Cashiers Check of course mon Igman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Siocnarf View Post
    I would pay for the constitutional challenge of C-36. I would hire all the best constitutional lawyers and expert witnesses from around the world. I would even pay the law students who work on the case!
    I would set aside 1$ Million for this and another million just to be a pain in the ass taking every dickhead to court who has anything to do with C-36.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    I would set aside 1$ Million for this and another million just to be a pain in the ass taking every dickhead to court who has anything to do with C-36.
    Yeah! If we all put our 10M$ together we could really do some serious damage!
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •