Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sps with smelly & dirty feet: does it bother you?

Retired veteran hobbyist

Sps with smelly & dirty feet: does it bother you?

Years ago there was a new hottie who quickly became very popular because of her beauty & sweet personality. I had her on my must-see list. Then a reliable contact of mine reported to me that he had seen her, but he was somewhat disappointed: she had dirty feet when she showed up at his place. He figured since he had paid top hdh dollar for this hottie, that at the very least her feet should have been clean. He attributed it to the fact she was only wearing sandals on that day. I kind of felt the same way he did, so because of the image her 'dirty' feet had created in my mind, i crossed her out from my list & sadly never did see her....which i regret to this day.

Another time, one of my buddies reported to me that an sp he had just seen had very smelly feet. He told me that he had noticed she had arrived wearing sneakers & wasn't wearing any socks. Maybe that was the reason for her smelly feet, who knows. But once again, i had to cross out this hottie from my list because of the reported 'smelly feet'.

Have you ever experienced this? How do you feel about it? What is your strategy if you notice that an sp you are seeing has either dirty or smelly feet? Will you ignore it, or would you have the nerve to ask her to go and wash her feet?

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Have you ever experienced this? How do you feel about it? What is your strategy if you notice that an sp you are seeing has either dirty or smelly feet? Will you ignore it, or would you have the nerve to ask her to go and wash her feet?
    Hi all
    No I have not experienced it ,I guess I didn't meet sufficient ladies I my career !
    But I am really looking forward for Doc approved best smelly feet ,cheezeeee and fisheeeeee !
    Would be extraordinary exceed the imaginary go for Doc approved !

Cheers

Booker

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    No I have not experienced it ,I guess I didn't meet sufficient ladies I my career !
    But I am really looking forward for Doc approved best smelly feet ,cheezeeee and fisheeeeee !
    Would be extraordinary exceed the imaginary go for Doc approved !
    I haven't met that many either, but have met quite a few with either bad breath or having a bad odor 'down there', if you know what i mean. I attribute the bad breath to either smoking or bad dental hygiene. Pot smokers often have bad breath. The smell 'down there' is harder to pinpoint. Some have a theory that many girls start having that smell when they get turned on. I honestly don't know if it's a myth or if it's true. Personally, i attribute it more often than not to a yeast infection, which can also be caused by antibiotics (which could have been used to cure a urinary tract infection). Or simply caused by poor hygiene, who knows. Another one that gets me is the smell of condom when i'm doing daty. I really don't like that & why i prefer being client #1 when i see someone.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I haven't met that many either,
    Hi all and Doc
    Whats wrong? have I been avoiding those fisheee smells all does years ?
    If the number exceeds zero you definitely have the upper hand ,I concede .

Instead GFE experienced maybe they start promoting" stimulate all your senses" The SAYS experienced even better then PSE .
    Sight
    Touch
    Hearing
    Taste
    And smell
    Experienced the ultimate smell !

Cheers

Booker

I saw one recently in Laval and it wasn't her feet that was the problem, her ass and pussy reeked ! I suggested that she slip into the shower to freshen up and she got pissed that I would ask her to do that. I asked her when she last washed ......down there and she got even angrier at which point I asked for my money back and left. Feet I could have dealt with lol
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

Original Dude
    Never had a problem with feet...

I supose your sandal wearing SP could had simple step in the shower... it would had all clean them.

For the smelly tough... well nothing much to do, i had this problem when i was younger, i don't today anymore but as long as i don't put my shoes with no socks and such... But when you do its really hard to make it go, washing it can help for "in the moment" but as soon as you put back your shoes... I had a friend that i stayed with wich had a TERRIBLE feet odor, he would come back from the job and it would smell even in my room even tough he took a shower in the bathroom. That was horrible... he seem to have fix most of it these days, but its really something you can't control too much.

On the other hand when you have sex... sure its something you would notice. Would i be totally gross out by it? I don't think so as long as the odor i not super strong. I mean usually a person would know she has this and would find a way to at least down it a lot.

In any case actually i have been lucky with SPs so far, never had bad odor really. Worst i had was a remain of cigarette smell , being not a smoker it bothered me a bit but thats about it.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Are you trying to become the #1 thread starter of ALL TIME "round these parts", Cowboy?

Either I haven't noticed or have yet to meet an SP with 'dirty feet' so...

If it did happen I do not believe that I would be bothered that much by it unless the feet in question were incredibly smelly/dirty.

I am much more vigilant when it comes to "booty smell" and bad breath, those two are instant turn-offs. I have perfume for smelly butt-cracks.

Lily from Montreal
    Feet odor is age related,it peaks in the teenage years and go down about midtwenty or so...if your sp of choice is very young...still that doen't excuse the dirtiness...hum..maybe you guys can rise your standards ? Some of you seems to put up with innacceptable behavior...

I was in Little Rock Arkansas and I had this honey going at the bar. It wasn't met to be so I called a Backpage girl (my local favorite was out of town). I was horny as all hell and I needed to get laid. In walks this backpage SP milf or Mom I Dont Want To Fuck (MIDWTF) with bare feet. They were dirty. I decided she would keep her clothe on her give me a BJ.

Yuk!!! Dirty feet? What else is dirty. I want everything on my SP to done up to the 9's, down to the smallest detail. I am willing to pay so get that pedicure. If the places that you can see are dirty than what about the places you can't see such as many of the pleasure orifices? How clean can they be? Plus I like to suck on really beautiful feet every blue moon too on a super hot chica.

Never met a SP with smelly / Dirty feet.

I'm not into foot fetish and I truly do not pay attention to this part of the body.

Hairy toe knuckles give me the shivers.........
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Being a foot lover I really hate dirty feet and it's such a turn off.

I remember seeing one popular SP sho had nice feet but when I went down to play with them they were dirty and I lost interest.

I've only experienced one SP who had smelly feet which again was a real turn off.

But in general dirty and smelly feet is a rarity. Thank goodness!!!
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Relocated
    I can't tell how many times I have had foot fetish guys contact me and ask me to see them with dirty stinky feet, the stinkier the better! Thing is, my feet just don't get that smelly, it would take days of not washing...there's no way, that's just too nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    I can't tell how many times I have had foot fetish guys contact me and ask me to see them with dirty stinky feet, the stinkier the better! Thing is, my feet just don't get that smelly, it would take days of not washing...there's no way, that's just too nasty.
    Just walk there with to the session with your shoes off?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast