Thread: (mcdonalds) monopoly game piece trading post !

(mcdonalds) monopoly game piece trading post !

Hi guys, before the McDonalds monopoly game ends, I want to trade with people.

What I have to trade you can contact me, I would others to post and trade as well!

Good luck to everybody and lets hope we can all trade and win!!!!!!!!!!!

OCEAN (have): park place --oriental ave----

Original Dude
    Thats a good idea, i used to do that every year(the monopoly game) but i try to avoid mcdo these later times, mostly because im kinda tired of it, and its not good for my weight lol. I doubt i will eat more than once or twice at best during the game, but im willing to give you what i get if you need it..lol
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

ok thanks bro. WE can all trade and get somewhere. WE don't need to go for the million dollar prize but a walmart gift certificate could help.

You guys do know that in every set there is 1 rare card right.

If this year it is board walk [for example] and you find it you would be absolutely nuts to give it away as it is the only one, just go back and get large green teas till you find the park place. I have to laugh at some mouthbreathers I knew who would get excited because they would find multiples of the board walk/park place and then go to McDs over and over again trying to find the rare one when getting the piece they got isn't the challenge.

The rare one is the only one worth anything the rest have no real value.

http://accesswinnipeg.com/2014/09/mc...e-game-pieces/

What really sucks and why I dislike the monopoly game is lets say someone goes to McDs once or twice and gets a rare card. They will never know it unless they happen to look it up. and that prize will go unwon.

Quote Originally Posted by wasisname View Post
    What really sucks and why I dislike the monopoly game is lets say someone goes to McDs once or twice and gets a rare card. They will never know it unless they happen to look it up. and that prize will go unwon.
    You'd be surprised how many lottery winnings go unclaimed as well

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Quote Originally Posted by smuler View Post
    You'd be surprised how many lottery winnings go unclaimed as well

Best Regards

Smuler
    I'd guess a lot more McDs go unwon. I am suprised anybody ever wins. You either need someone who look its up, or someone who goes often enough to pick up the other ticket AND actually bothers to save them.

I never used to except for a short period when I'd go to McDs very often.

As for lotto winnings, at least they get put back in the pot for someone else to win.

Quote Originally Posted by wasisname View Post
    As for lotto winnings, at least they get put back in the pot for someone else to win.
    That is not true

The government keeps the money

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Quote Originally Posted by smuler View Post
    That is not true

The government keeps the money

Best Regards

Smuler

Not in Canada. At least not for the 6/49 and Lottomax

http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/faq.jsp#23

23. What happens with lottery prize money that is not claimed?

Unclaimed prizes from national games, e.g. LOTTO 6/49, are returned to players through future bonus games or promotions. These funds are held separately from Ontario-only games and are administered by the Interprovincial Lottery Corporation. Unclaimed prizes from games operated solely by OLG are directed to profits paid to the provincial government to benefit the people of Ontario.

I doubt is things are done differently for national games in Quebec.

I have seen teh access winnipeg site, I ust was hoping tha I coul increase odds, whatever, if someone has somethign adn they woul dlike ot share a prize I would get in touch.

Anyone ever manage to get a non-food prize?

Ps realize that there are "rare pieces " like short line railroad or as we are in Quebec "chemin de fer petit reseau"