Thread: Best Ass 2014

Best Ass 2014

So here goes, who has the most fantastic ass at the moment in the sp industry? Please provide name and if possible, link to the sp.

My pick is Olivia (Indy) for now. That booty is just out of this world

Any other potential to rival her? It doesn't need to be big or plump, if the size give the girl's frame a great curve, that will do as well.

I know that you are looking for incall/outcall SP's but I would like to add my fav stripper to the list of 2014 best ass:

Claudia from Cleopatra. Anyone who has seen or danced her knows what I mean. Perfect shape and perfect feel. Just the right firmness plus she is excellent in the booths.

Original Dude
    Personally i like small asses or normal ones. Never understood the new trend "a la kardashian" where huge large ass are considered hot, but well thats personal taste i supose.

But i am not as much an ass man as i am a boob man... so its really hard to judge. Lets just say every girl i saw this year had an ass that satisfied me well enough :P
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Hi all

Ass to waist difference
    Same thing for boobs

When I can almost close my grip on a small waist doggy style Hummm delicious
    Pump it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Booker

Quote Originally Posted by Halloween Mike View Post
    Personally i like small asses or normal ones. Never understood the new trend "a la kardashian" where huge large ass are considered hot, but well thats personal taste i supose.

But i am not as much an ass man as i am a boob man... so its really hard to judge. Lets just say every girl i saw this year had an ass that satisfied me well enough :P
    same for me mike booty.curves.healthy. the second i read that no go
    slim(normal) petite is my choice
    cherie of msc
    charlie mtl.gfe
    virginie exxtase
    sophie chloe erika or julia of gg
    just to name a few

Hmmmm...so many beautiful bums to choose from.

The most beautiful perfect round bum of 2014 was Alexis at GG. Spectacular!

Quote Originally Posted by Halloween Mike View Post

Ohh... A woman with a big ass is soooo sexy!!! On the other hand I never understood how some guys love big boobs especially implants. Never seen something so ugly. I always preferred small perky boobs. To each their own.
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

I vote goes to a Black stripper Tina. She is what I call a coca-cola shaped woman. Big tits and big ass. She got that classic hourglass figure small tiny waist with bit round booty and wide hips. Her ass is a perfect round shape. She changes clubs often. Hey Pat98 you know I am talking about. You meet Tina
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

Always wondered why us John's do not hold agencies more accountable with waist-hip measurements

Agencies are usually pretty close with the chest measurements (at least within a believable range) honest waist hip measurements are almost never advertised

Some guys like a small firm butt you can bounce coins off whereas many gentleman are into the big booty these days

It's the one piece of info I usually have to ask the booker (versus find on the web in some form)

Eva @ XXXTase deserves a mention

someone know a girl whit a big booty shape style coca-cola??

In my (somewhat limited) experience w/Montreal SP's, I can say that Sofia @ Angel was exceptional: narrow waist, perfectly round ass and sexy legs.

Vanessa123 in Laval ! That girl has an ass that would make me crazy
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."