32 80.00%
  • No its not expected

1 2.50%
  • Go with the flow and see how it goes

7 17.50%
  • If we wake up in time LOL

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overnighters ... is morning sex expected ??

Overnighters ... is morning sex expected ??

When you go on a overnighter with a lady is morning sex expected or not. You can add your reasoning behind your vote. Ladies your input is more than welcome.

ive had a few overnites and i sort of expect it but sadlee it was not 100%. it is same with 1 hour msog encounter. some ladys initiate the second sog and some ladys who dont initiate it dont understand or pertend not to know what is hapening wen guy starts the kissing and touching again

Original Dude
    I dunno... lol, to me it all depend what is the "bargain" between you and her... Does she is paid for a certain hour to another... or does it depend on when you wake up? All a bunch of different factors...
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Men wake up with woodies, but many women want to be left alone in the morning. It is definitely something to discuss beforehand to avoid ending a night with a disagreement.

Why even do an overnighter if you are going to screw around a few hours, go to sleep and then wake up and not do it again in the morning? I have had a few overnighters and they all included a couple hours in the morning. And I didn't discuss it beforehand. We just did it. I guess you have to do this with women you are comfortable with and her with you, and you know would not object to sex in the morning. Non-pro sex is most definitely that way.
    So when will Hillary go to Prison?

Only the Democrats would have a potential CONVICT as their Top Presidential Candidate. Simply Pathetic

Exactly, discuss things beforehand and then there is no second guessing or wondering in the AM. Voilà!
    Quote Originally Posted by Halloween Mike View Post
    I dunno... lol, to me it all depend what is the "bargain" between you and her... Does she is paid for a certain hour to another... or does it depend on when you wake up? All a bunch of different factors...

Relocated
    Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer41 View Post
    Why even do an overnighter if you are going to screw around a few hours, go to sleep and then wake up and not do it again in the morning?
    My thoughts exactly. In my opinion morning sex should be a given on an overnighter. It's a big part of the fun.

I have had several overnighters and I always enjoyed morning fun. However, this was without any prior request on my part and the woman always initiated, so I marked this down as 'go with the flow'. One aspect of overnighters I have not experienced is "wake up in the middle of the night sex". I have several overnights with an SP that was mentioned having offered this, but she never initiated it with me, and I found out that the reviewer in question had specifically requested it. It makes sense.

Like others mentioned here it can be enjoyable with SPs you know well and are not the type to go on 'autopilot' after the first SOG. Generally speaking, if at the end of 2-3 hours I wish I had spend more time with her, then next time I will go for a 6-8 hour date. If I still feel like I wish I could have extended the time, then I know she is a good candidate for an overnighter. There are also other small indicators, like if she invites you to shower with her (versus you having to ask), if she pays attention to your needs and takes initiative on starting subsequent SOGs.

Also this may or may not make a difference, but for longer dates and overnighters I think booking a nicer hotel room motivates the SP to spend more private time with you.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Hi all
    Every overnight I had was sex overnight no sleep just sex .LOL

Cheers

Booker

My thoughts ... an overnight should include sex in the morning .... I might be naive but isn't that the whole point of an overnight date ...

one would think so, johnlowe

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    one would think so, johnlowe
    Some ladies might not agree ...

And i would agree with that as well, thus why i replied as i did earlier. Discuss beforehand so everyone is on the same page.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlowe View Post
    Some ladies might not agree ...

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    And i would agree with that as well, thus why i replied as i did earlier. Discuss beforehand so everyone is on the same page.
    It should be discussed before hand but sometimes that just doesn't happen ..

A BJ in the morning is a GFE experience isn't it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast