Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you come up with your board name ?

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic

How did you come up with your board name ?

Greetings Ladie and Gentlemen

Well in my case did not search for long ! A long time booker
    So the hat fited !
    Some must have funny reasons?

Cheers

BookerL

Hahaha, well simple, I love dogs .....I have three of them, oh and the other thing, yeah , well it happens to be my favorite position
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggyluver View Post
    Hahaha, well simple oh and the other thing, yeah , well it happens to be my favorite position
    Lol
    Would of guessed your fav position !

Cheers

Booker

Well, i'm a lover... i live from romantic stories.... and '' Laila '' its an arabic version of Romeo and Juliette (magic night)... and McCole is the name of one of my favorite actor in a U.S. tv show

well i've been using this nickname for like 20 years on the name at the origin i chose because of the prophet in the bible he was for respect although his name was ugly

So I liked it and thought the fact that name itself is quite ugly is actually cool
    Et je l'écoute (Joël Bouchard) toujours jusqu'à la fin de son laïus parce que je suis convaincu qu'un jour, il va terminer en nous offrant des voitures usagées à des prix INCROYABLES!

-Ronald King

Surfing the cloud used to be more about piloting an airplane over the clouds...now its more about computer data.
    Hence cloudsurf = piloting

Original Dude
    Michael Myers from Halloween... used to be a fan of horror slashers... not so much anymore...

Its funny Cloudsurf i always tough it was about you being on a cloud, like in french when we say "je surf sur mon ptit nuage" as in you had lots and lots of fun seing girls :P
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by HeresJohnny View Post
    The shinning !Loved the movie

Cheers

Booker

Guess why i chose mine....

Initially it was supposed to be foobar from my favorite audio player Foobar2000. Unfortunately I fucked up the e-mail registration process (email site had discontinued) thus foobarator was born.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Halloween Mike View Post
    Michael Myers from Halloween... used to be a fan of horror slashers...
    Ok now we know !
    What was your best ever slasher movie ?

Cheers

Booker

It's a literary reference to the Roark Bradford novel John Henry. As for "Galt"; I once dated a girl who lived in an apartment on Galt street in Verdun.

Years ago we all used to meet up at the Sexe D'or on Decarie corner Pare on the East side….its still there!!!
    I have not been in quite a long time though, might grab a quick beer there soon for old times sake.
    Just abbreviated it and became sexdor

J'ai toujours été fasciné par les anciennes civilisations, grecs, romains, vikings, egyptiens,mais spécialement l'Atlantide. Quand j'étais jeune, j'ai vu un film: Atlantide terre engloutie. J'avais environ 10 ou 12 ans. Plus tard aprèes avoir lus quelques bouquins sur le sujet, je suis toujours affamé d'en savoir plus sur cette civilisation, d'où le nom Atlante. Le 007, tout le monde sait qui est ce personnage. C'est mon idole depuis que j'ai 12 ans. J'avais recu a Noel la fameuse Aston Martin avec tous les gadgets s'y rattachant. God knows how I'd like to have his job!!!!! Atlante 007

I've been dialing 867-5309 everywhere I go.... still can't find Jenny Jenny

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast