Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G spot stories?

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic

G spot stories?

Hello Ladies and Gents

The mystery behind the G spot.
    If you find it?Do you like it ?

Jackpot or bullseye the body language that comes afterward and the toe curling will bring you more erotic feelings ?
    You don't really care ?

Amazing ladies ,amazing feelings ?

Cheers

Booker

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    Jackpot or bullseye the body language that comes afterward and the toe curling will bring you more erotic feelings ?
    But, how do you know that the SP is not just acting. At least in the case of squirting there is some evidence that the lady is enjoying herself.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyForEver View Post
    But, how do you know that the SP is not just acting. At least in the case of squirting there is some evidence that the lady is enjoying herself.
    Some things can be acted such as the sounds ,but pleasures spasm are very difficult to mimic !If she becomes wetter and wetter and she eventually releases you then know you have touched something magical ,however you want to call it .

The ending

Booker

Banned
    It seems that some girls can even control their vaginal contractions. If she becomes wet though, it is a sign that she is enjoying it.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    It seems that some girls can even control their vaginal contractions. If she becomes wet though, it is a sign that she is enjoying it.

Ten thousand and one erotic adventure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And counting to the amazing ladies

Cheers

Booker

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    It seems that some girls can even control their vaginal contractions.
    Hello HFE

Was referring to full body pleasure spasm
    Out control ladies ,something to witness and cherish

Cheers

Booker

Banned
    I witnessed those spasms a few times when performing daty on the lady. On the other hand, I am not a big fan of vocal SPs. This often leads to embarassing situations. I put the music on, but it is not even enough to hide the moaning. It is much more stressful than enjoyable when the sp starts mimcing some opera divas.

When she closes her legs that s real strong orgasm...

One can generally tell when a lady has had an orgasm after DATY by giving her clit an extra lick, kiss or two: you know she has had one if she responds by kind of nudging you away, and closing her legs, as if the sensation is too intense. It is a spontaneous pulling away, difficult to fake . . . During penetration it is harder to tell, but you can withdraw and try to DATY to see how far you get.

I witnessed those spasms a few times when performing daty on the lady. On the other hand, I am not a big fan of vocal SPs. This often leads to embarassing situations. I put the music on, but it is not even enough to hide the moaning. It is much more stressful than enjoyable when the sp starts mimcing some opera divas.
    I completly agree with you. I get annoyed if the girl fake moans, I'd rather have her fall asleep of boredom lol.

In regards to the G spot :

First as we all know every girl is different. Some like clitoridal stimulation, some like more vaginal intercourse. I had an ex gf that I could literally make come in less than 1 minute, I just had to bang her hard mish with legs on shoulders and she would come instantly. She was vaginal and her G spot was easy to find and exploit. Then I've had girls I could never figure out because they wouldn't communicate or dare to guide me, or maybe they didn't know themselves. They did enjoy the sex, but as far as bringing them to an orgasm, it's was a different story. Not that I can't manage a challenge but it's also a team work. Some girls haven't been able to make me come either and I still have enjoyed sex with them.

Now in the context of being with an sp, the problem is that to get to a point where both partners get confortable with each other to communicate what they want is a bit harder. It depends on the persons involved, but also the context doesn't always favor a perfect match. In my case especially, since I rarely repeat with sps and only book them for one hour, it's a harder challenge. I have in some cases made some girls come, even squirt. However, when the girl is too much in acting mode (which I hate) and can't just try to be herself, then I might not be able to get passed her guard and have her let me in her intimacy.

The sps that squirted with me due to G spot stimulation have been Thalia (MSC), Marilyn Minxx (now at WT) and Tessa (GG).

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallseye View Post

In regards to the G spot

The sps that squirted with me due to G spot stimulation have been Thalia (MSC), Marilyn Minxx (now at WT) and Tessa (GG).
    Ah lovely Ladies !

Had the privilege of meeting great ones myself with great attitude

Clara Versailles
    Jezabelle
    Katie
    Annabelle

And many others ,however I must say I take longer Bookings

To good encounters

Cheers

Booker

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallseye View Post
    I completly agree with you. I get annoyed if the girl fake moans, I'd rather have her fall asleep of boredom lol.
    Lol Wallseye, having sex with a sleeping girl is not so exciting neither. Having a girl scream during intercourse, whether be it genuine or fake is just a turn off for me.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Lol Wallseye, having sex with a sleeping girl is not so exciting neither. Having a girl scream during intercourse, whether be it genuine or fake is just a turn off for me.
    I would then supply muzzles !
    It is more the body language then the sounds ,that I am in ,but I do love the little meows
    Even more when they are mixed in a duo !
    Ah!Those lovely ladies ,Angels without wings ,but they do make you fly !

Cheers

Booker

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    I would then supply muzzles !
    It is more the body language then the sounds ,that I am in ,but I do love the little meows
    Only for the BDSM sessions then. For regular sessions I usually ask the lady to bring it down. I like meows too. My current regular is so into meows. Might meet her tonight, it is going to be a zoo.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    I like meows too. My current regular is so into meows. Might meet her tonight, it is going to be a zoo.
    The stallion and the kitten !
    Little meows coming soon

Have a great encounter

Cheers

Booker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast