Thread: Have you ever texted the wrong number

Have you ever texted the wrong number

While trying to arrange a meeting, have you ever texted the wrong number? Did you get a response?

The very first time I tried to book I texted the wrong number, I was off by just 1 number. Thankfully nobody texted me back.

Once I texted to confirm and give my room number to the wrong agency.
    The guy answer and told, hey i dont have a miss ... here. loll

" years ago,instead of confirm my room to an agency,i send a message to on eof my friend oups!! I gave him some explanation after.

last year i texted an incall asking if she was available and how much. was the wrong #. I said oops thought i was calling the moving company… the person replied no your looking for tammy i get about 5 phone calls a day because 1 # was off. hat was a good laugh when i showed my friends

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Hi all

Was in a parking of a famous siesta hotel and I receive a text saying when will my two girls arrive I have been waiting for a hour ,however it was a new number never texted me before ,but I still asked him to remind the type of girls he was waiting for ,I guess mother luck was with me my two girls completing the call at same hotel matched description ,so I sent him does two turned he liked them and no other agency ever came in the parking.

Sometimes strange things happen in this industry

Cheers

Booker

Two years ago ,i was seeing two différents Sp indi each week ,but one time i send a message to the wrong SP ,she was very confuse about my message,she did'nt understand my messagebut after an explanationevery thing was ok.

Une fois j'échangeais des textos avec une fille que je voyais de temps en temps et en même temps je cédulais un rv avec une SP et à un moment donné j'envoie comme message ''fait elle cim ou greek'' et je me rends compte que j'ai envoyé ce message à ma copine......je lui ai tout de suite réécrit pour lui dire d'oublier le dernier message, que je textais à un colègue au sujet du travail.......ça a passé inaperçu, vivre les abréviations.

Quote Originally Posted by lougazebo View Post
    I've already text to an agency and my wife Took the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by lougazebo View Post
    Ohh my god. Wtf. Sure yes my wife got the answer from the agency, but it turn out pretty well. I juste found out that she wants to be a part of my hobby too.

Thanks for responding to your own post, the suspense was killing me! I was spellbound for those 8 days.

By the way Lou, in another thread you say your GF just found out about the hobby and want's to join in, congrats on getting hitched in the last few days. Isn't it funny how things work some times, i mean your gf and wife just happen to find out about your little fun on the side at around the same time. Wow, what a coincidence! Mabybe they can be that 3way you are looking for, you, your GF and wife.

https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...our-girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Thanks for responding to your own post, the suspense was killing me! I was spellbound for those 8 days.

By the way Lou, in another thread you say your GF just found out about the hobby and want's to join in, congrats on getting hitched in the last few days. Isn't it funny how things work some times, i mean your gf and wife just happen to find out about your little fun on the side at around the same time. Wow, what a coincidence! Mabybe they can be that 3way you are looking for, for your GF and wife.

https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...our-girlfriend
    Yea, that sure sounds shady. Not sure how you confuse your GF and your wife??? Even getting them confused when writing about them within a couple hours on the same day. LOL.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Agreed K. I think he meant to post this on another board.