Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just have to say a little something, good food for thoughts, if I may say

Adorable libertine

Lightbulb I just have to say a little something, good food for thoughts, if I may say

I am very surprised to learn that some gentlemen dare to ask some kind of details in an email, before a first encounter.

That was all I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Divina View Post
    I am very surprised to learn that some gentlemen dare to ask some kind of details in an email, before a first encounter.

You have peaked my curiosity

They want to play scrabble ???
    GOHABSGO

True! Details should be asked for on merb, not email.

It all depend what kind of details were talking about?

Banned
    Guys,

It sounds like someone wants an easy way to seize the treasure instead of enjoying a tantalizing adventure. Too bad. I thought the reward of discovery was MERVEILLUEX!

Bisous Maria,

Merlot

In text with a new person I always ask if she is GFE, if not I will search elsewhere. I will not ask explicit questions.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Original Dude

I have not met many indies over the years i spent doing this, and the one i did met in an indy set up, i got into contact with them differently first... I think i may have met only one indy trough the email form and it was my first absolute time in 2009 !! lol

So this will be a "if" situation.

But would i had contact an indy for a booking, i would had specifically ask what type of service was offered. Thanksfully most of them had them listed in there ads, if they where not in the ads, then i was thinking they would not be offered... So i would just avoid to contact those providers.

BUT now with the new rules of merb and the law, would i come back to the game, if i would spot an indy that really interest me, i would have no choice but to ask what she provide or not, as its the only way for me to find out. I know this may sound "unnatural" for some providers, but some of us "johns" do this on a limited budget, we can't really book a meeting and "see what happen". Personally i would book girls that seem to offer what i want, in term of look, services and attitude, and IF the meeting would be SUPER, i would book again. But more often than not it was a one time booking, even tough i enjoyed my time. Hobbyist called it "doing your homework" lol.

So yeah i know damn well some guys push the limit far, and will mention some very kinky stuff before even one meeting. That to me is unnacceptable, but maybe my years on merb have spoiled me but i feel politely asking if some services are a possibility is only natural. The CIM, COF and Greek combo is to me part of the regular extra. After all nobody want to waste there time. Im sure a provider would prefer if a guy ask this first before booking than cancelling a booking because once there she mention she don't do that he like.

In any case at the moment the guys can still run on the old ads infos. I mean if a girl did cim before the rules changed, chances are she still do. But what would happen in 1-2-3 years if this stay the same, and those girls are gone. Will agency bookers mention it on the phone? Will indies mention it in email/text?

Don't forget also that the newspaper ads are gone, so we could see arrive on the internet more and more "low class" agencies, and asking for services, be it GFE or PSE, will be one of the few things to protect us. In any case im glad to be on a break really. Cause at the moment this hobby is getting out of hand.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Adorable libertine
    Bisous Merlot
    Treasures are always such things to build "à deux", for beautiful lasting memories.

I just don't know how a lots of people are understanding some new laws...

..but for you, gentlemen, to what I am understanding, to communicate asking for some "particular services", even with acronyms (yes, STN), ou la la. I am losing my words.

That's just food for thoughts.

Take care everybody.

They simply trust you, Maria...
    Find what you love, and let it kill you...

Adorable libertine

Ah, you are probably having a crystal ball Man77777 that permit you to be 100% sure of the future. I'm just kidding
    It seems that some ladies are taking this seriously, enough to be not at ease to continue the email exchanges and not make an encounter at all after........
    But, tant mieux! That was just food for thoughts, nothing else. I don't want to scare people, just realize a little something.
    In fact, in my book, "better be safe than sorry" seemed to always be the better path.

Oh come on Maria. Are you going to tell us at last what he was asking for and what was your answer? Was he a virgin? What was his astrological sign?

Adorable libertine
    Ah ok! Because that's you Gugu who is asking for it, I am telling you:

He wanted to know if we could play flute, soprano, alto et contre-alto, and saxophone!! Imagine!
    He also wanted to know about a reverse piano concerto and violin!
    Too much details, incredible!!

But seriously,
    I just cannot know in advance what kind of music we could play together
    Some partners are just fantastic musicians, and we could just follow the vibes of the moments
    and others are just beginners, they didn't have the chance to even learn the basic notes of music

Reverse piano concerto is my favourite.

Perhaps Maria has just solved the advertising conundrum.

Musicians and their groupies. Perhaps...

You're right Maria, But some musicians still need to know what kind of music they will be allowed to play in your company.
    Find what you love, and let it kill you...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast