The nomination threads for the Best Reviewer and the Best SP are already underway, so it's about time that we get nominations for the Best Agency.
I am going to follow process similar to the one used by Merlot, last year: the nominations are open until the end of the day Monday January 5, 2015. I will start the official poll very soon after, once all eligible members have been verified.
Why a nomination process? As Merlot made the case for last year, in case newer agencies have eclipsed older ones in the favor of the board membership. Each eligible member can cast 1 first place vote for the agency they thought served them best in 2014 (see note 5 below).
Once again take into consideration: design of websites, ease of contact, honesty and friendliness of bookers, accurate descriptions/advertised services/pictures, punctual arrivals/honoured prebooking appointments, general customer service pre- & post- appointments, overall satisfaction with girls etc.
1. Any agency that has not been determined to be B&S is eligible.
2. Only members who have registered on MERB by December 15th, 2014, or any date before, are eligible to nominate or vote in the official poll.
3. A member must have posted at least one review sometime in their posting history.
4. You can cite honorable mentions here, but only your top 3 choices will be considered for adding to the poll. You are responsible for the order of choices you write down if you post more than 3.
5. In the official poll, since the feedback posted in the Official MERB Best Agency of the Year 2013 thread was positive, the 3-point voting system will once again be used: 3 points for a 1st place vote, 2 points for 2nd place, 1 point for 3rd place. The poll itself will only record your vote for 1st place; you will be responsible to post your votes for 2nd place and 3rd place.
6. Make sure that you used this agency (or these agencies, if you nominate more than one) in the year 2014.
7. No owner or anyone who worked at an agency or acted as a de-facto agent of an agency can nominate or vote.
As always, it will be appreciated if the mods or members help in identifying ineligible voters during or after the nomination process.