Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: HornyForEver: Rogue MERB member?

  1. #1

    HornyForEver: Rogue MERB member?

    Hey....something that MERB users might want to know about:

    I was googling for Katryna @ Girls4U reviews, and somehow stumbled onto this

    In it, the user "HornyForEver" bad-mouths various members of this board: including James/ManApart, Mike (from Girls4U), EagerBeaver, Igna, etc. There's also other threads to the riight that talk bad about various MERB members as well.

    I'm guessing this must be the same MERB member HornyForEver that's doing this (as both members essentially share the same nick)? Or maybe it's someone else, trying to give HornyForEver a bad name?
    Last edited by Fred Zed; 01-01-2015 at 06:15 AM.

  2. #2
    Thread re-created to account for the name being "HornyForEver" (not Horny4Eever, who's a different MERB member entirely). Thanks for the heads up Reverdy!

  3. #3
    It's a whole new ballgame
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where I belong.
    Posts
    6,328
    I'm going to guess that it's not him, based on a few things, primarily that he's a better writer than the author of that website. I can think of four others who might have composed this, two of whom I'd eliminate also because they write better than that. Two things my four suspects all have in common are the color blue and the fact that they shown in the past that they have nothing better to do with their time.
    The mounties always get their man.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Schucks,

    Well, I have to say the site is extremely disappointing. I looked carefully for a short time and there doesn't seem to be one word about how Merlot is the Devil...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how fickle and fleeting is fame.

    Sorry to see a rehash of a former member's ugly assault on an innocent escort. Otherwise it does seem like it could be an all-too-obvious frame-up of someone very unlikely to indict himself for anyone to see.



    Merlot

  5. #5
    'Tis better to be hated than forgotten...
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. James Dean

    Fuck like someone's filming. Max Edge

  6. #6
    ‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^› Special K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    5,108
    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    I'm going to guess that it's not him, based on a few things, primarily that he's a better writer than the author of that website. I can think of four others who might have composed this, two of whom I'd eliminate also because they write better than that. Two things my four suspects all have in common are the color blue and the fact that they shown in the past that they have nothing better to do with their time.
    I disagree with you here. That's definitely THE HornyForEver that recently departed Merb...for how long, who knows?
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

    Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

  7. #7
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    I disagree with you here. That's definitely THE HornyForEver that recently departed Merb...for how long, who knows?
    Hello SK
    What is your basis to be sure it's him ?

    Cheers

    Booker

  8. #8
    It's a whole new ballgame
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where I belong.
    Posts
    6,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    I disagree with you here. That's definitely THE HornyForEver that recently departed Merb...for how long, who knows?
    Well, if you're right, how long is probably considerably longer than A-Rod's recent ban. I was basing my comment purely on the quality of the prose. Given Reverdy's analysis of the content, the evidence is pretty damning.
    The mounties always get their man.

  9. #9
    Some people take this whole thing so seriously......

    How about fucking in exchange of money, as simple as that? No money, no fuck? What's so complicated?

  10. #10
    I agree with reverdy that it's him due to his main focus being Cleos. I messaged with him now and then regarding cleos and I have nothing bad to say about him, he was always friendly. The funny thing is I read his negative post about one poster and it didn't seem off base at all comparison to my own interactions here.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Gentlemen,

    Quote Originally Posted by reverdy View Post
    So these facts alone don't support the idea that it's an hoax.

    As for what he posted recently about Girls4U, Mike, Iggy: it is pretty much consistent with what he's posted here about the GG parties, negative reviews being deleted, etc. Finally his latest suspension was for posting disrespectful comments against James and Iggy.
    So why post the link on this board now? I don't see the value of giving notice to anything like that stuff on the site is since the same issues are known to most members and supposedly resolved or closed. Why wasn't this just sent to the mods for what has to be the obvious result? It's the same accusations, same speculations, same unproven conclusions, though I did report similar personal intrusions about private info gathering to former mods years ago. A few years ago such issues were allowed to be hashed out in gory detail on this board between disputing parties, now we're posting links to speculations on websites outside Merb. If these matters are resolved or closed why allow notice to the link?

    ???

    Merlot

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyForEver View Post
    To Merlot, I do not quite understand your reaction as you fed me with some of those "speculations" in my posts, ...
    HFE,

    What I said in post 12 is not about being annoyed with you. It's about asking why this thread is being allowed to attack you as a "Rogue"? What is the intent...though "speculation" doesn't seem very difficult. As Reverdy said, there's nothing new, which is true because you are far from the only one who has made many similar speculations/opinions so I question why you are being singled out as a Rogue?

    As for what you said, there are key speculations that should not be confused as facts in my view. I never indicated anything else to anyone, no matter what I believe. Also if you don't like what I said about the former member who showed malicious intent against the lady there's nothing I can do about that. I wrote the same thing about his post before you used the reference and nothing changes about my honest opinion about him no matter who posts his stuff. And where I said previously "what has to be the obvious result"...I was talking about a pattern of handling things, not what I think is right or fair in my view.

    I feel the same as MtlNewbie. Your site has not changed my opinion of you. But when anyone mixes facts and speculations without making distinctions...well, I find it's a risky mix.

    My concern is to see you treated fairly, if there's nothing new and others have said the same things without repercussions then where's the implied offense???

    Good luck,

    Merlot

  13. #13
    ‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^› Special K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    5,108
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyForEver View Post
    Wow, a whole thread about me? I am so impressed.

    First of all and to clear things up, this is my site and I take full responsibility of what I have posted there. I reckon that Fred and Mark have been aware of my posts since I had some regular visits from an Ontarian town the day after I posted my first entry. This only shows that Fred knows how to take care of his business after all and not to blindly delegate it all to the greedy Mods over here. I also had some other regular visits from Westmount, Vermont, Connecticut and New Haven right after my seminal posts. Bottom line, this thread is so outdated by our Internet fast ticking clock.

    To Rumples, I am sorry about the prose, I did not mean to write a piece of art when I submitted those posts, my writing stye was sloppy.
    To Merlot, I do not quite understand your reaction as you fed me with some of those "speculations" in my posts, should I replace that ending "t" in your handle with a "w"?
    To BookerL and MtlNewbie, thank you for your support my friends.
    To Reverdy, I really appreciate your analytical thinking skills. You handed me an infraction point because of an old post I wrote against Halloween Mike, then you banned me the next day. Bravo, keep those absurd C36 posts coming out, nobody is reading them anyway.
    To igna (all lower case letters intended), you are such a manipulating dude and sooner or later people will see through your game, it is just a matter of time man.
    To Fred Zed, it would have not hurt, if you had explained what went wrong with the Cleos thread, your reaction is being interpreted as a lack of respect towards those who spent countless hours contributing to that thread.



    Merry Christmas andt I am out.
    Infraction points, bannings? I didn't realize what a powerful guy Reverdy was. Lol. You sure you don't have him mixed up with someone else or some other board?
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

    Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

  14. #14
    HFE, to me you're part of a category on the forums, the sc guys. I'm also in a category, the mp guys. But just about all the guys here are sp guys. I've been navigating on the forums for years along side with you. I think you're down to earth on many topics and I tend to click on your posts when I see one. The thing is you can't refrain from moralizing. I often sense the sc guy lecturing the sp guys on exploitation, going after those you feel manipulating, thus exploitative. That tends not to be very popular among people reading this forum.

    I find your response to Reverdy preposterous. I read all what he posts on C-36, unless I read it before. There is just no fucking way you can attack what he has been contributing to terb/merb on C-36. Just no fucking way.

    So people were hurt when a mod belonging to your category got kicked out. A great guy I appreciate a lot. I think it was a good move however and was honest enough to tell him. You got to get over it. What you tell about what came after is all speculations.

    I'm sad you leave, however. Merry Christmas.

  15. #15
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,709
    Well what you put against me was extremely low class and insulting so i reported your post, i know a few who also did and you got what you deserve by being suspended. Thats it. To be honest everything you posted before being banned was just to talk s... to people, and the comedic aspect is you tried to put it in a way to avoid being slammed for it. As like it would make you look more intelligent or something... Anyway...
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •