Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barmaid are they reallyyyyy drinking shooter??

Question Barmaid are they reallyyyyy drinking shooter??

Ok i am probably new to know this!!!..But i got proof yesterday....and i had to say i was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy mad

I paid like i almost do a shooter to some girls and paid also for the barmaid...And to finally heard from a girl that the barmaid doesnt drink and it was water on the shooter cause she did ask for a tequila shot and not the color brown we did have..Sorry i dont even know what i did drink=think it was Jack ..i paid and that was it llolll...But i was reallyyyyyyyyyyyy mad to hear that!!!...I didnt confront the barmaid BUT i never gonna do that mistake again....And btw the girl is a good friend so i do believe her!!But i am still in shock...

I wanted to know if you knew that was true?? or that you know a barmaid that does that!!Cause i did pay also for the shooter of the barmaid...so i get cross double time in a way
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

That happens most of the time, if I want to buy the waitress a shooter I order an extra one and give it to her when she returns. Never tell them in advance one is for them or they may be keeping a water back.
    Another tip: try not to order the flavored fancy drinks ( not much alcohol ) and the hard could be watered down also. Stick with beer to be safe. Most waitresses know that just by touching a male patrons shoulder and a smile ups their tip, low cut tops and bending for the ashtray or empties is a tip booster.. Highly likely that a waitress with a ring is single, it just keeps the guys away. I used to live with a bartender for a few years about 30 years ago and I do not think things have changed much.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Yea that sucks. That was one expensive "sip" of high quality H2O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOH4gB15qYI

I was just in a strip club in Fort Lauderdale. The place was dead. A dancer came out of nowhere to sit with me. I was drinking a beer and she stopped by to introduce herself. I was not impressed. We were having a conversation. She rubbed up against me. Then, all of a sudden she said "I'll be right back" and ran to the other side of the bar and had a drink with another customer and a dancer he was sitting with. I noticed the barmaid poured herself a drink. 5 minutes later she is back with another dancer. We were talking for a few minutes and they asked for a drink. I say OK and then the bar tender pours one for each girl and then one herself. I bought three drink at 12$/drink just like that. I took a sip of my beer and then I announced that I left my cell phone in the car. I excused myself to retrieve it. I left and did not come back. I could smell this was a rip-off shakedown joint. Avoid.

I've known barmaids where they use to take shots with the clients and management was not happy as the girls would end up drunk. But you have to keep the customers happy and buying drinks. So the happy medium is for the barmaid to take a fake shot but without the client knowing so to keep the customer and management happy. The best solution I've seen was the barmaid telling me she'll do a shot but a weaker one so she can still function as a barmaid.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    I've known barmaids where they use to take shots with the clients and management was not happy as the girls would end up drunk.
    I have been to Le Gent a few times where the barmaid/tender had a few too many, the novelty never wears off
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Shot girls, dancers or bar maids are there to make money. Many times when selling shots the customer wants to buy the girl a shot. If the girl accepts the shot, does it really matter what was in it? I can understand feeling cheated or ripped off. But, was the act of buying a girl a shot only because you wanted to make sure that she drank alcohol or that she drank a shot with you? It's not like your buying a shot for yourself and your paying for top shelf booze and they serve you bottom shelf. That's something entirely different. Also, it's a different story when a girl asks you to buy her a shot and she is served water. In that scenario they are just trying to get you to spend money. A bar maid, shot girl or dancer will be offered a shot numerous times during the night. They are often instructed by the bar to always accept a shot from a customer, but if they don't drink or if they have had too much to drink already they are instructed to take a water shot instead. Your buying the lady a shot, if it's booze or water that shouldn't matter, but it does feel like shit when it does happens. It's a business, shot girls, dancers and bar maids are there to make money.

Relocated
    When I was working as a dancer this was a common practice. Other dancers would take a drink with a client, they would drink water or soda, and the bar would kick back a portion of the drink cost to the girl at the end of the night.
    I on the other hand was a bit of a party girl back then, so I always took the drinks, lol! There were nights I had so much fun drinking and talking with the guys that I forgot all about selling dances...

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatwalooo View Post
    Also, it's a different story when a girl asks you to buy her a shot and she is served water. In that scenario they are just trying to get you to spend money.
    The scenario you described is exactly what I am talking about except another dancer and the barmaid invited themselves to have a drink. I smelled ripoff and got the fuck out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    I on the other hand was a bit of a party girl back then, so I always took the drinks, lol! There were nights I had so much fun drinking and talking with the guys that I forgot all about selling dances...
    You are the type of girl that I always hope I run into in the club. A girl that is there to make money but loves the process.

Buying drinks for barmaids and shooter girls. :facepalm

Lily from Montreal
    I don't know if it is because i am a girl but my experience with barmaid and shooter girls is the other way around? They offer the shooters to me? Well not just me usually but all around?

I used to work in a bar, and yes sometimes Barmaid replace the shot by water, it's totally normal, I can't even remember the number of times where I was unable to do the count of my cash, way too much shooters. So you learn your limits, no barmaid ever want to finish her shift with minus 80$ and it's pretty commun where I was working. When I was getting a bit to close to my limit and guys offered me shooter, I used to tell them pay me a beer instead, if they keep insisting on shooters, well, I was drinking water. Enough with the let's make her drunk... Oh and every bar where I worked, barmaid are not allowed to refuse drink...

Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    I don't know if it is because i am a girl but my experience with barmaid and shooter girls is the other way around? They offer the shooters to me? Well not just me usually but all around?
    No it's pretty normal, girls bring boys... The longer they keep you in the bar, longer guys will stay and they will end up spending more. Also, if you are a bit tipsy, chance are that you will be more likely to spend more and to pay shooters back.

When a barmaid starts working, she is a size 2, and year later she is size 6, and then a year later size 8. Its all the fault of Al....AlCool. All them shots go right to the hips and booty.

So finally for me no more shooters for girls or barmaid..if i buy something it is gonna be beer or a drink only for girls and only tips for now on for the barmaid!!!..at least i do and did learn from it...ohh well we do always still learn in life...i put to much trust in people...grrr
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast