Welcome to Vogue!

The new upscale agency that commits itself to answer all of your highest expectations
Outcall Only

Grand Opening at Vogue Upscale Agency !!!
Get in touch with us ! Gentlemans we want to hear from you, have your input & let you all know what kind of high costumer service we want to provide right from the start.

Our professional services will make you enter a world of pleasure meeting the highest standards of the markets.our commitment to satisfy all our costumers translates itself by listening to your specific needs, a huge choice of gorgeous young women,a secure environment and an absolute discretion.

Get in touch with us ! Contact Franky : 438 939 8873 Montreal and surrounding

www.voguemontreal.com

Monday
We open phone line at 10h30 every morning

Amanda
Gorgeous girl next door , With an amazing service and attitude ,Do Not Miss!
4PM-10PM

22 years old , 34 D , 115 Lbs, 5''7
Soft Bleu Eyes With long(No extension) blond hair
Québécoise
Rate : 220$/h
Service: VIP
Get in touch with us !

Let me introduce you drop dead gorgeous Amanda . Got to love these new girls that want to prove they have what it takes to be in the buisness. Especialy this one !! Amazing Natural beauty, Guys! Long Blond Hair with Sparkling blue eyes and gorgeous pair of 34D. With her Top Notched attitude, this hottie will give you the real thing take my word!

Call Us and let this 22yold blond bomb blow your mind!

Clara
Gorgeous Blond , With natural boobs and great service
5HPM-11HPM

23years old , 34 C natural , 120 Lbs, 5''7
Deep Blue Eyes With blond hair
Québécoise
Rate : 200$/h
Get in touch with us !

Clara at Vogue Agency !! That one dont need any presentation but let me just tell you that shes the total package. Shes all natural guys and she have one of the best attitude around!!

One of the best SP that i had the chance to work with over the years. Period. - Enjoy !

Pre Booking For Tuesday
We open phone line at 10h30 every morning

Amanda
Gorgeous girl next door , With an amazing service and attitude ,Do Not Miss!
2PM-10PM

22 years old , 34 D , 115 Lbs, 5''7
Soft Bleu Eyes With long(No extension) blond hair
Québécoise
Rate : 220$/h
Service: VIP
Get in touch with us !

Let me introduce you drop dead gorgeous Amanda . Got to love these new girls that want to prove they have what it takes to be in the buisness. Especialy this one !! Amazing Natural beauty, Guys! Long Blond Hair with Sparkling blue eyes and gorgeous pair of 34D. With her Top Notched attitude, this hottie will give you the real thing take my word!

Call Us and let this 22yold blond bomb blow your mind!

Clara
Gorgeous Blond , With natural boobs and great service
3HPM-11HPM

23years old , 34 C natural , 120 Lbs, 5''7
Deep Blue Eyes With blond hair
Québécoise
Get in touch with us !

Clara at Vogue Agency !! That one dont need any presentation but let me just tell you that shes the total package. Shes all natural guys and she have one of the best attitude around!!

One of the best SP that i had the chance to work with over the years. Period. - Enjoy !

Jasmine
Amazing brunette quebecoise with 34D
1PM-8PM

25years old , 34 D enchanced , 127 Lbs, 5''7
Blue Eyes With Black hair
Québécoise
Service: WOW
Get in touch with us !

Hey gents... Vogue Agency bring you another amazing young lady today. Jasmine is a pretty fitness girl with top notched attitude.
First feedbacks are already great.

call me for more info.

Always Looking for New Vogue Girls !!

Franky
Vogue Upscale Agency
www.voguemontreal.com