Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: merb members signal or word

merb members signal or word

i was walking into a massage place the other day when 2 guys walked out smiling and laughing.i was wandering which girl the guys had and what the experience was like.i wanted to ask them if they were part of the merb members but i was too shy and just walked in.i started thinking we should have a signal or say a certain word when we see another guy in these places or clubs .what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by endless
    i was walking into a massage place the other day when 2 guys walked out smiling and laughing.i was wandering which girl the guys had and what the experience was like.i wanted to ask them if they were part of the merb members but i was too shy and just walked in.i started thinking we should have a signal or say a certain word when we see another guy in these places or clubs .what do you guys think?
    Good idea.. How about grabbing the other person's junior to signal him that you are a member?
    Well, we can use that touch your nose twice signal they used in the movie "Sting"

Wink Club Merchandise.

How about members pins and t-shirts? Anyone for an embroidered Leather jacket with a club patch? May I recommend EB's Avatar for the club symbol?

Club password? How about MERB. If you know what it is you'll respond, if not you'll think the guy who said it has a mental problem and walk away.

Hehe... the MERB secret society... replete with codes, passwords and secret handshakes...
    The stiffer the wood, the better

Quote Originally Posted by orallover
    Well, we can use that touch your nose twice signal they used in the movie "Sting"
    I think this is a very good idea.. when you see someone doing this to you then you do it back to let him know... or if you suspect someone is a member then you do this and see if the other person will do the same

Smile Boogers

I say a tattoo on the forehead. How about we carry a rainbow key chain in our wallet? I'm sure you will get a lot of hello's in the village. Really I don't know. Should we pick out our boogers too?
    Make her laugh, make her smile, and do make her moan

orallover

Oh no!! You're starting to quote yourself Quick... get to Cleo's before you start talking to yourself.

Actually it's not a bad idea. It's relatively unobtrusive and non-merbites will take no notice. But the dancers will pick up on it and be able to spot us also. Then again, we can just say we had an itch.

Very good idea.

Proposition 1:Signal no. 1
    Proposition 2: Merb signal no. 2

I prefer no. 2

Elvis

Fuck Models Love Stripper Uncle Kracker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orallover
    Could, but you might also get attention from folks who think you have/need blow...

Secret words probably won't work, because you won't be able to hear it in a club... Unless you get right up on the person and yell it in their ear... But that would probably result in a different reaction...

Maybe we could use the Shocker hand signal...
    Last edited by Uncle Kracker; 10-20-2005 at 05:29 PM.
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."
    - Dean Martin

Elvis

HEY!! I never said you could post my picture (option 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    HEY!! I never said you could post my picture (option 2)
    lol!!

Elvis

I do all my own stunts

OK how about a dance move

If we are geting T-Shirts made and tattos in our forheads how about a dance routine, we can go around the clubs performing the MERbite Shuffle!

I think the Fridge from the Chicago Bears is still available for leasons!
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.

Therefore: All progress depends on the unreasonable man!

[George Bernard Shaw, 1903]

Fuck Models Love Stripper Uncle Kracker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Joe 652
    I think the Fridge from the Chicago Bears is still available for leasons!
    ...or Chunk...
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."
    - Dean Martin

I do all my own stunts

Chunk

You are rigth UK, Chunk just looks more hip
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.

Therefore: All progress depends on the unreasonable man!

[George Bernard Shaw, 1903]

But everyone uses the shocker signal. I was using it two years ago in Montreal to signal to friends when a hot chick was behind them. The shocker is too universal to call our own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast