Thread: Mojo GT : Searching a lift ($)

Original Dude

Mojo GT : Searching a lift ($)

Hey guys, the Mojo GT is in a couple days and even tough i wasn't thinking of going at first due to the proximity of another GT, but some events happened(details are unimportant) and i will say Mojo made it very tempting to go and even tough i consider myself "retired" or on a "hietus" or whatever you want to put it, i always like to party and meet new people, so if only for socializing im interest of going.

I was wondering if anybody could lift me up, not for going there (as i can take the metro and all) but mostly for leaving the party. The Party end at 2am, but the metro last ride is at only 12:30 wich i find kinda early, that would mean leaving the party at 12 or so to be sure to catch it. Considering it start at 9 it make it kinda short. Anybody would take a 10$ to lift me back to the downtown area? Pretty much near berry-uquam?

You can inbox me, or answer here.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

didnt realise that it wasnt close to a metro/downtown. will have to make my plans also. finish work at 3:30om tomorow so will prbly head home b4 going there.

Original Dude
    From what i saw it ain't "that" far from a metro station, but the problem is the metro close at 12:30am...

From what i heard this should be a freaking unholy cold night so that make outside walking and such really displeasant.

Quote Originally Posted by jacep View Post
    didnt realise that it wasnt close to a metro/downtown. will have to make my plans also. finish work at 3:30om tomorow so will prbly head home b4 going there.
    It's actually no more than a 5-10 min walk from a metro station on one of the two main lines. My issue is more the early hour of closing of the metro that sucks, on fridays they keep the same schedule at night than on weekdays, which is just plain stupid IMO.

There's a night bus passing close by at 1:45 that will bring you downtown. PM me for details if needed.

Original Dude
    Normally i should have a ride, so i think everything shall be fine. But in case, you can send me the info it can always help.