Thread: Happy Valentine to ALL!!! Joyeuses St-Valentin a tous et toutes!!!

Thumbs up Happy Valentine to ALL!!! Joyeuses St-Valentin a tous et toutes!!!

Just to wish you a happy Valentines to all of you!!! Even if a lot of us are single,we all deserved love
    Bonne St-Valentin a tous et a toutes .....Nous méritons tous de l'amour ...même a tout les jours de notre vie..
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Lily from Montreal
    Happy Valentine day! Bonne St-Valentin!
    I love that day,I get to be as mushy and lovey dovey as I want and nobody can object lol

Hummmm sounds interesting and i would be glad just to watch hihihi ...
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

and don't forget today is the only day of the year you can get heart shaped pizza

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by panthere View Post
    Just to wish you a happy Valentines to all of you!!! Even if a lot of us are single,we all deserved love
    Bonne St-Valentin a tous et a toutes .....Nous méritons tous de l'amour ...même a tout les jours de notre vie..
    Merci Panthere , dans les fait notres cadeaux de St-Valentin fut la belle Polly hier soir lol

Merci Panthere , mai aussi j'aimerais souhaiter : '' Happy Singles appreciation day '' :P
    ''Understanding is a three edged sword.
    Your side, their side, and the truth"
    Kosh, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    Merci Panthere , mai aussi j'aimerais souhaiter : '' Happy Singles appreciation day '' :P
    Loollllll i agree lolll