Thread: So are you seeing a SP for Valentine's today?

So are you seeing a SP for Valentine's today?

So how many are planning on seeing a lovely SP today for Valentine's Day?

Is it usually a regular thing that you do each year for Valentine's? Do you bring anything special for a SP as a result of it being Valentine's Day (chocolates, flowers, wine/booze, etc)?

I'm thinking about seeing a SP today, that's why I'm asking. No GF or wife...so the next best thing (maybe even better actually....lol).

Anyways, let me know what your thoughts are: thanks!

Hi to you mister...btw was really nice to see you again last night!!
    For myself i am still out due to my situation...but if i could..trust me ..i would call a girl GARANTY after what we did saw tonight lolll..So go and enjoy my friend...hope to see your review soon..
    Take care.
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Quote Originally Posted by panthere View Post
    Hi to you mister...btw was really nice to see you again last night!!
    For myself i am still out due to my situation...but if i could..trust me ..i would call a girl GARANTY after what we did saw tonight lolll..So go and enjoy my friend...hope to see your review soon..
    Take care.
    Thank you sir....always a pleasure to see you! Hope you get better soon: I'm sure the ladies are missing you!

Quote Originally Posted by charmer_ View Post
    Thank you sir....always a pleasure to see you! Hope you get better soon: I'm sure the ladies are missing you!
    Trust me i am missing them also ...even more today lolll....But stop being here!!!...Go make a apointement RIGHT NOW lolll
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

i'm seeing no one today but that's me. i'm keeping myself for a birthday soon

if you want to see your favorite SP today, i'd say go for it, have fun

Quote Originally Posted by panthere View Post
    Trust me i am missing them also ...even more today lolll....But stop being here!!!...Go make a apointement RIGHT NOW lolll
    Lol...don't worry my friend, I finally did (i.e. Katrina from Mojo). It was excellent, to say the least!

Whenever I get a chance, I'll try to write a short review about it...

Far from being prude but old fashioned if I were to see a SP on valentine's day I would not bring any gift of any kind even if it were my favorite. But that is just me.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    Far from being prude but old fashioned if I were to see a SP on valentine's day I would not bring any gift of any kind even if it were my favorite. But that is just me.
    When I saw Katrina yesterday, she *did* joke about where her chocolates were (which made me a bit regretful, as I thought about buying some, but didn't follow through).

I asked her though if any of her other clients that day brought her anything, but she said they didn't. Guess chivalry really is dead these days! :P

I asked her though if any of her other clients that day brought her anything, but she said they didn't. Guess chivalry really is dead these days! :P
    Nothing to do with chivalry, I just think that Valentine's day is not a day to buy a SP a gift. Do you buy any female you purchase a service from a gift on Valentine's day?
    Any other day fine. Again, just my opinion.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    Nothing to do with chivalry, I just think that Valentine's day is not a day to buy a SP a gift. Do you buy any female you purchase a service from a gift on Valentine's day?
    Any other day fine. Again, just my opinion.
    First time I saw a SP on Valentine's Day, that's one of the reasons I started this thread (i.e. to see what others do) . And so far, the answer would be "no" for gifts...

I saw an SP on V-day and for me no gift was given and none was expected from the SP.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Bemused...
    When I saw Katrina yesterday, she *did* joke about where her chocolates were (which made me a bit regretful, as I thought about buying some, but didn't follow through).

Katrina said the same thing to me... Later that day... Was taken aback a little by her for that comment. The only demerit that stands out from the date with an otherwise sweet girl.