Thread: First Time to Montreal this week and new to MERB

First Time to Montreal this week and new to MERB

I have not much to offer in exchange as it relates to Montreal, if you are going to Sao Paulo or Rio have amazing connections in those cities.

I will be staying at St. James unless advised a terrible idea.

I am on the super selective side. Looking for UTR type of lady. Prefer high end type of clubs and ladies.

Finally, luxury type of Spa with amazing looking ladies, prepared to pay a bit higher for quality. Hoping to have the typical finish or more if the mood is right. Ideally near the hotel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Look behind you.
    Call Stephanie of Montreal and spend $1,000.00 for 2 hrs, maybe before that go to Spa ISIS and drop another $300 for a massage plus.
    There are better and cheaper options but it does not look like that is what you are looking for.
    I enjoy a glass of wine each day for it's health benifits. The other glasses are for my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves.

I have met some women I regard as very attractive who were judged hot enough to work at lepenthouse. They are all beauties there, but their service is not liberal.

They have a review thread on merb. You should have no trouble finding their website.