View Poll Results: Most trustworthy review Bookers feedback

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Review

    16 84.21%
  • Bookers feedback

    3 15.79%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Reviews or Bookers feedback?

  1. #1
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925

    Reviews or Bookers feedback?

    Hello all

    Many reviews on this board are excellent and serve as a great
    enticement for future bookings .
    I also read reviews where the recomandating of the Booker was great end a great encounter came out of it .

    The question is which one do you consider the most
    trustworthy?



    Cheers

    Booker

  2. #2
    To be clear, nothing replaces a well founded and trustworthy review. Full stop.

    But personally, I have found those have become quite infrequent over the time I have been on the board. I have had to get creative to find other channels to obtain or filter the content on this board to inform my choices. But most importantly, I have found a comfortable relationship with my fav bookers, some who have moved on to other ventures and I have followed (Mike at MTLGFE and Franky at Vogue come to mind). This booker familiarity has now dominated my choices and I find that a couple conversations about recommendations and feedback are usually on point. Until they let me down, I will continue to trust them

    A good booker has a lot more influence into a successful meeting with a girl than the general public is aware of I believe. Be a gentleman and treat them well boys! Lol

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736
    When I call I describe myself ( age etc ) and what I am looking for and see what he/she suggests ( no use picking a SP who does not like older men ). I do this with bookers I trust.
    There are bookers who have favorites and may be pissed at other ones and the suggestion could be biased. There are reviews that could be over the top but then you see who wrote the reviews and go from there. There are people I trust here and find there info useful...
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Gotta love Montreal
    Posts
    333
    I found some reviews overhyped some girls and I got disapointed a lot when I started this hobby. On the other side i saw some amazing ladies who had almost no reviews, so I thought that was kind of odd... So I think if you have a good "relationship" with the booker, hes your most valuable feedback. Pm other merbites I trust is a good source of feedbacks for me too.

  5. #5
    It's 50/50 for me.

  6. #6
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Handi View Post
    I found some reviews overhyped some girls and I got disapointed a lot when I started this hobby. On the other side i saw some amazing ladies who had almost no reviews, so I thought that was kind of odd... So I think if you have a good "relationship" with the booker, hes your most valuable feedback. Pm other merbites I trust is a good source of feedbacks for me too.
    Hello Handi
    Well human factors will always influence it is true of a Booker and also found in reviews.
    However like you say when you have a form of relationship with the Booker he might be more reliable .
    Which is one of the reason I have tendency to stay with the same agency because the was always truthful in is recommendation ,further more I also have the old ways in me since I started in this business before the Internet became popular and dispatching calls with CB
    Lol


    Cheers


    Booker

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Gotta love Montreal
    Posts
    333
    Yeh now I use only 2 agency so I can get valuable inputs from the booker. Last time the booker choosed the girl for me I got blown away (Tiffany), so ill trust the guy forever lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    Hello Handi
    Well human factors will always influence it is true of a Booker and also found in reviews.
    However like you say when you have a form of relationship with the Booker he might be more reliable .
    Which is one of the reason I have tendency to stay with the same agency because the was always truthful in is recommendation ,further more I also have the old ways in me since I started in this business before the Internet became popular and dispatching calls with CB
    Lol


    Cheers


    Booker

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    deplorable basket case
    Posts
    337
    The poll choices seem too simplified, as the terms bookers and reviewers are too vague . Here is my general order of trustworthiness, from most to none

    1. my own opinion based on multiple encounters with lady
    2. first hand opinion from trusted friend
    3. short list of bookers who have earned my trust
    4. my own opinion based on single encounter with lady (junior gets it initially wrong many times)
    5. merb review from short list of experienced posters that seem to be on same page
    6. my own opinion based on seeing/meeting lady at get together
    7. booker I don't trust yet but hasn't wronged me yet either
    8. random merb review (ex. from a rare contributor like me)
    9. booker that has misinformed me previously and the only reason we're talking is because I called for a lady I already know (zero trust obviously)

  9. #9
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeDover View Post
    The poll choices seem too simplified, as the terms bookers and reviewers are too vague . Here is my general order of trustworthiness, from most to none
    Hi Pope Dover
    I do agree with you,I purposely simplified to two choices .
    Review or Bookers feedbacks .
    But your list is detailed.
    I also could of ask, do you TOFTT indies no reviews no Bookers feedback
    But then it wouldn't be the same question

    Cheers


    Booker

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Hello guys,

    Booker, I have to agree with UNDFTD. For a long time reviews won this comparison by a country mile. In recent years though reviews have become much more tightly "managed" by those with a stake in the reviews. Everything is so positive between ladies and agencies it's getting to the point where almost everyone is being given gold medals and it's very hard to distinguish who has greater quality through reviews alone. Bookers can be very helpful within their own agency but its still a matter of so many positives with little to separate one lady versus another, and of course active agency bookers cannot offer unbiased comparisons between agencies. The best move is the 3rd option. Get to know some reviewers you can trust and go to them privately.

    Good luck all,

    Merlot

  11. #11
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Hello guys,

    The best move is the 3rd option. Get to know some reviewers you can trust and go them them privately.

    Good luck all,

    Merlot
    Hummmm ! Reviews and Bookers down the drain !Lol

    Cheers Bud


    Booker

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160


    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    ... Bookers down the drain !Lol
    I never said that dear Bookie. The real meaning is the two choices offered are too close to call. But I'll say this, it's a very nice advantage to know a couple of bookers I can communicate with privately.

    Cheers,

    Merlot

  13. #13
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post




    I never said that dear Bookie. The real meaning is the two choices offered are too close to call. But I'll say this, it's a very nice advantage to know a couple of bookers I can communicate with privately.

    Cheers,

    Merlot
    Hello Merlot

    By the way Sweetie Clara calls me SweetLouver
    but Bookie is fine too Lol

    Was more interogative then affirmative !
    But still not many votes for bookers versus reviews?

    Cheers


    Booker

  14. #14
    I'm sorry if this is off topic, but why have the reviews become less reliable over the last few years (if they have)? In what ways are they more "managed"? Is there an increase in the number of reviews planted by agencies and providers? Is it because our MERB handles are less anonymous (as SP's provide discounts for board members, etc), leading to less criticism? Are there just fewer reviewers? Is it grade inflation?

  15. #15
    You need a 50/50. I study reviews. These arev very important in the USA where it is impossible for me to develop a relationship with the booker. In Montreal I read reviews and I take back channel information. I used to ignore the advice of the booker because I thought they would want to pawn off the girl that has been sitting idle in the back of the car on me. Now, after developing a report with several I think the booker's opinion is critical.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •