Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Branding? What's your confidence in it?

  1. #1
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925

    Branding? What's your confidence in it?

    Hello all

    Branding exist in all area almost.
    Are you caught in the marketing stategies?
    I know I love my Rolex!
    Some of my ladies their Louis Vuitton hand bag
    What about you ?

    Any branding in escorting?

    Cheers


    Booker

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736
    I wear no jewellery, it all sits in a safe at my house. Never liked watches, rings or chains which I received as gifts. Summer shorts and shirt person, dinner slacks and nice shirt. Was never into the show. Even my car is a sleeper.
    When I first read branding I thought it was when you heat up a formed paper clip and brand the thigh of a SP to let people know you were there.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

  3. #3
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    When I first read branding I thought it was when you heat up a formed paper clip and brand the thigh of a SP to let people know you were there.
    That would be branding too !


    Cheers


    Booker

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    Any branding in escorting?
    Are you kidding me?!

    It's all branding and marketing. You would think some of these wonderful ladies have marketing degrees the way they brand themselves

  5. #5
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by johnybird View Post
    Are you kidding me?!

    It's all branding and marketing. You would think some of these wonderful ladies have marketing degrees the way they brand themselves
    Hello Johnny

    I was referring to the service menu consistency, withstanding
    the client is a gentlemen and has a good hygiene.
    Instead onE SP does this the other does that and so on
    A Branding not marketing with no results in the room.

    Cheers


    Booker

  6. #6
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Aren't you looking for some consistency from SP to SP from the same agency ?
    This is branding


    Cheers


    Booker

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    deplorable basket case
    Posts
    337
    Whether intentional or not, every agency seems to brand itself one way or another. With the new laws and such I think there's a great opportunity for an agency to step up and brand itself service-wise... exactly as Nadya has done... but for OUTCALL please

    Maybe an existing agency can have some kind of spin-off to accomplish same with existing talent... the VIP designation means zero to me unless it's code for something and I have not cracked it yet.

    Some agencies can brand themselves using fancy websites or having all young pretty girls... I don't care... give me a phone number that I can associate with client service from a to z and it's my Louis Vuitton

  8. #8
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeDover View Post
    Whether intentional or not, every agency seems to brand itself one way or another. With the new laws and such I think there's a great opportunity for an agency to step up and brand itself service-wise... exactly as Nadya has done... but for OUTCALL please

    Maybe an existing agency can have some kind of spin-off to accomplish same with existing talent... the VIP designation means zero to me unless it's code for something and I have not cracked it yet.

    Some agencies can brand themselves using fancy websites or having all young pretty girls... I don't care... give me a phone number that I can associate with client service from a to z and it's my Louis Vuitton
    Hello PopeDover

    Effectively Nadya has by far the best branding of all agencies.
    All of her ladies vip is of the essence their venues are better located and cleaner making them the top incall destination .

    Their Booker Carroll is a True gentlemen and Nadya has lots of experience in Vip companionship

    I am not a incall guy myself but it also happens that Nadya are using the same location I used for outcall
    And the last visit I made Nadya surprised with a executive compliments of the house .
    One of the nicest gesture ever made by escort operators.
    A real high class act .

    Thanks to Nadya Carroll and all the VIP 's


    Warmest Regards


    Booker SweetLou

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •