Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you a voyeur? A couple seeking a double date? A woman? — Maxime Durocher

Are you a voyeur? A couple seeking a double date? A woman? — Maxime Durocher

For Women

If you're a lady looking for something new, maybe a little bit of adventure,
    some romance, charm and sensuality, a quality relationship with no complications,
    or just a friendly soul for dinner, I'm available to you, as discreetly as you wish.

Spend some time with me, and I assure you, you will appreciate the breath of
    fresh air in your life. I have a calm demeanor, an easy smile, and a bright mind.

Send me an email, we'll chat and go from there... It's simple and there's no
    obligations, no rush, no worries.

Visit my website: MaximeDurocher.com

For Couples and Single Men

Since I’m strictly heterosexual, I only offer services to couples and single men
    when I am accompanied by one of my select and bisexual female partners.

To see my partners: MaximeDurocher.com/partners.

For single men, we offer voyeuristic private shows only.

Here is one of my beautiful partners, who also advertise on MERB:

Adisson Richard

Here is one of my beautiful partners, who also advertise on MERB:

Charlotte Sinclair

Advices for Couples Seeking a Threesome

Read my article here: MaximeDurocher.com/lounge/Max/a18_threesome.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast