Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The GFE concept........how is it defined?

The GFE concept........how is it defined?

Hello all,

GFE? I am at a crossroad with the GFE concept, all the agencies offer the GFE concept and yet the ladies don't all offer GFE. I know that maybe we don't all have the same definition of GFE, and so i would like to hear from my fellow merb members on this subject and let me know your GFE concept.

I will start by saying that in my past decade or so, i was lucky to have girlfriends who would shower with me on a daily basis, and this was something i enjoyed very much, a lot can be achieved with a late night shower with your significant other,talking, communicating, washing each others back and so on, so why is it that when either i follow an SP into the bathroom or i ask if i may shower with them i get the "oh i like to shower alone". I am not saying they all refuse, but i like to shower with the ladies and don't get me started when they don't shower at all, and we already discussed that topic in the past. I have had a couple of SP'S offer to shower with them and it was appreciated, lets take charlie from MSC, we took 2 showers together in the same evening, it was great, we talked and explored, Charlie has the GFE concept all the way for me, this is the experience i like, its not asking for much, the first shower was her idea and the second was mine, i guess we understood each other and we were on the same page the whole evening, charlie didnt complain about her hair getting wet or her make-up running, she is a true GFE and i cant wait to see her again so i can have a repeat of something i look forward to with all the SP'S . I like for the evening to start with a glass of wine and some chatting and getting to know each other and to share a laugh or two, and to ease into the later activities, its not much to ask for from an SP.

Well thats my take on this, let me know your concept and what you expect from a GFE evening...

Thor like clean ladies....

GFE, servicewise, is DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS.

For me LFK is not quite GFE but when everything else is offered with enthousiasm, I may repeat once in a while. But likely not.
    CBJ only is Safe GFE (SGFE) (DFK, DATY still offered). Since DFK is the most important for me, I may stay for the encounter even if CBJ only but will probably not repeat.
    CBJ, NoDFK... Not GFE = No Go.

For me the GFE service must not be mechanical. Some SP offers all GFE accronyms and more but mechanical. No repeat for me...
    So in addition to GFE standard service, there must be some sensuality, some chemistry, some social skills.
    I like when the girl is showing some appreciation of my presence as a client yes but also as a friend, when she takes some initiatives, when she enjoys the intimate moments with me and when she gives me the privilege to make her orgasm.

GFE also involves that the Lady gives you full attention. I remember some SP's wathing TV during the encounters, or texting non stop, even during doggy... No repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by Thor Jr View Post

Thor like clean ladies....
    When I think of GFE, I don't think about showering. I sometimes think when an SP showers with me, she's actually trying to kill time. Still, if you're into it, why not just ask in advance if the SP will shower with you? I don't know what it is about a woman with wet hair, but I find that pretty sexy. If a woman was willing to shower with me and let her hair get wet, I'd be into it big time. This isn't always possible based on her schedule, but if she's into it, I'm all game. Still, I agree with UncleBob's definition of GFE.

For me, I expect DFK, BBBJ, and DATY. (MPOS is a given). The 3 basic requirements for me to see you.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Simple another acronym the less YMMV the better GFE +

Cheers

Booker

ebonylover retired...
    Quote Originally Posted by lougazebo View Post
    For me it's DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, DIGITS.
    Problem with digits is some guys are very bad at it and hurting girls .. that is why it is not always allowed result of some traumatic experience !
    and yup agree with unclebob definition GFE = DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS

But for DFK ... there is always YMMV as a lot of stuff can enhance or lower the experience for sure!
    Always expecting DFK is a big mistake... my 2 cents

NO Expectations, High satisfactions!

My definition (expectations) of GFE service provided is: DFK + BBBJ + DATY + CFS...however, I would agree that DFK is YMMV!

Lou, I hope the SP did not have also 3D nail art.
    I know some SP's that like to have fancy long 3D nails...

http://impfashion.com/3d-nail-art/
    http://impfashion.com/wp-content/upl...ail-art-14.jpg

I rarely go for digits.
    If I feel for it, I always ask or go very slowly and see if she's up for it.
    It is very important to wash your hands with as much care as when you wash you willy before going for digit
    Many girls tell me up front not to do digit.

to me GFE is no GFE if there's no DFK. i don't mind CBJ but i need everything else (DFK, DATY) and if possible DIGITS. i take care of my fingers and i'm careful and if you want a whole world of sensations then DIGITS shall be allowed

She could offer all the Acronyms till the cows come home but if her attitude and the chemistry isn't right then those Acronyms don't really mean anything.... well they mean something, but I wouldn't consider it a GFE.

It's called Girlfriend Experience (GFE) not what a Girlfirend Is Willing To Do (GFIWTD)

If there is no DFK and no BBBJ then it really can't be considered GFE......IMHO
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

Born again punter
    Quote Originally Posted by johnybird View Post
    She could offer all the Acronyms till the cows come home but if her attitude and the chemistry isn't right then those Acronyms don't really mean anything.... well they mean something, but I wouldn't consider it a GFE.

It's called Girlfriend Experience (GFE) not what a Girlfirend Is Willing To Do (GFIWTD)
    Totally agreed: GFE is a state of mind.

I saw a girl well over twenty times who only provided covered fellatio, and yet we shared really intimate times together and I would not swap those memories for GFE services.

At the other end of the spectrum, a cold attitude with "GFE service" delivery makes Johnny shy...
    Une vie sans folie, c'est une vie sans goût / Life without craziness, is life without taste

Well gfe is more likely the attitude girlfriend boyfriend... dfk, daty and bbbj. The MPOS is a gift from the sp... and the cim is surely not included... some do think it is... for me i was offering facial.. in those time..

Quote Originally Posted by Laila McCole View Post
    Well gfe is more likely the attitude girlfriend boyfriend... dfk, daty and bbbj. The MPOS is a gift from the sp... and the cim is surely not included... some do think it is... for me i was offering facial.. in those time..
    Nothing about multiples, either cumming multiple times or doing it in multiple positions should be a gift from the service provider. The customer buys an hour, he gets an hour. I do not see any provider who has a review or reputation of limiting a customer to one climax in an hour. If you saw a lawyer who claimed to bill you by the hour, spent a half-hour with you and billed you for the full hour, you would call him a crook.

I am willing to consider service providers professionals. I expect them to act accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by TinaMtl View Post
    That bbbj, dfk, daty list means nothing. Without the right attitude it is very far from a girlfriend experience, very close to a boring girlfriend.
    Well, if GFE is offered without the attitude, at least, I will have a better sex moment than No GFE with No Attitude.
    Also, I noticed that if GFE is advertised, often, it brings also a good attitude. I mean, it often takes a good attitude to offer GFE.

CIM not included but sometime it is included in the price of some girls. COB is almost included all the time.
    I never take CIM if it is extra. But I like it and I will repeat more with girl offering it naturally at no charge.
    I don't like girls that advertises with extras... The only extra for me should be ANAL.
    I think there are agencies with no extras. Everythings included (But anal).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast