Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 156

Thread: Montreal Top Girls - G4U - Vogue are they still in business ?

  1. #1

    Montreal Top Girls - G4U - Vogue are they still in business ?

    Good morning all at Merb.cc
    I tried to make a reservation over
    The weekend but there was no answer and their voice mail is full.
    I also just noticed they haven't posted on Merb since
    Friday night. Any news ? Could it be LE ?

    Paul

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Etats Unis
    Posts
    274
    What's going on with the agencies in MTL this weekend?
    1. Vogue hasn't advertised on MERB in several days
    2. G4U offline for the weekend. Assuming this is just a long overdue upgrade of their website?
    3. Now MtlTopGirls is MIA too???

  3. #3
    Somethings up.

  4. #4
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    And there's a explanation for all three!

    Cheers

    Booker

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by arthur_vandelay View Post
    What's going on with the agencies in MTL this weekend?
    1. Vogue hasn't advertised on MERB in several days
    2. G4U offline for the weekend. Assuming this is just a long overdue upgrade of their website?
    3. Now MtlTopGirls is MIA too???
    Je peut répondre à toute ses questions.
    De 1
    Vogue n'a aucune prise de rendez-vous. Point a la ligne.
    De 2
    GG n'exitera plus dans la formule tel que l'a connais. Les causes de se changement sont très nombreuses et speculatives. Alors passons.
    Se que l'on va voir par contre est dans le style Tamara & Friends. Un regroupement d'independantes chapeauté par Mike.
    Les roles de James et de Mike nous serons annoncé.
    Peut importe comment l'idée nous sera vendu jai bien hate de voir comment on va nous presenter cela.
    De 3
    Montreal Top Girls ils ont eu de la visite vendredi soir.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    And there's a explanation for all three!

    Cheers

    Booker
    I just read Alexandre comments and I agree with you Mr L the one word explanation on all three counts is incompetence.

    Paul

  7. #7
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    They are Golden rules to succeed in escorting ,not following them will eventually catch up , to whomever does not apply it .


    Good Luck to all



    Booker

  8. #8
    I had abandoned Montreal since C-36 and enough time had passed without any big incidents that I started planning a trip in May. Then this thing comes along. Shame about Vogue though because I was very eager to try them.

  9. #9
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by arthur_vandelay View Post
    . I wonder if the changes at G4U, which also has incall, are in reaction to the bust at MTlTopGirls?
    What is exactly the question ?

    Both owners where friends so they where aware?
    Someone as private infos from LE ?
    The announcement of G4U re organizing for a better G4U came in Friday night .

    Cheers



    Booker

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Etats Unis
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    What is exactly the question ?

    Both owners where friends so they where aware?
    Someone as private infos from LE ?
    The announcement of G4U re organizing for a better G4U came in Friday night .

    Cheers

    Booker
    Seems like a very abrupt change at G4U very soon after a successful GT and , from the outside looking in, would be more likely caused by something like LE.

    But I guess what u are ALG are saying is it was a failure of G4U's business model? With their success over the past two years, seems a little hard to believe. But I guess the combination of (1) slow time of the year and (2) incredible momentum of Mojo could have had a pretty big impact on their cash flow.

    If it is true about G4U, I especially wish the best for James4U.

  11. #11
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by arthur_vandelay View Post
    Seems like a very abrupt change at G4U very soon after a successful GT and , from the outside looking in, would be more likely caused by something like LE.

    With their success over the past two years, seems a little hard to believe. But I guess the combination of (1) slow time of the year and (2) incredible momentum of Mojo could have had a pretty big impact on their cash flow.

    If it is true about G4U, I especially wish the best for James4U.

    A escort agency service is about the basics ,if you do not succeed in it whatever success you have in parties is futile .
    I voted them number 3 on the best agency Poll .

    And I do wish the best to James and all the girls earning a leaving from this business



    Cheers




    Booker

  12. #12
    didn't G4U talked about a rebranding (not at the last GT but the one before) where they passed along some business cards? i guess it finally happened?

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    339
    Tant qu'à moi tout ce brasse camarade me fait dire de prendre un break de ce hobby jusqu'à ce que la poussière retombe.
    3 agences qui sembles disparaitre dans une même semaine , ca sent mauvais, même si ça semble être pour des raisons différentes

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by lougazebo View Post
    Tant qu'à moi tout ce brasse camarade me fait dire de prendre un break de ce hobby jusqu'à ce que la poussière retombe.
    3 agences qui sembles disparaitre dans une même semaine , ca sent mauvais, même si ça semble être pour des raisons différentes
    I believe there is nothing to be worried about. Reprehensive actions such as hiring minors were always punished with due diligence. We can all remember The Heartbreakers. As for Vogue business is slow over there. Not necessarily his fault. The timing selected was improper for business. And G4U steping back is none LE related. Everyone here knows that .

    Paul

  15. #15
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk83 View Post
    didn't G4U talked about a rebranding (not at the last GT but the one before) where they passed along some business cards? i guess it finally happened?
    Rebranding after two |Best agency " of the year award !Another Great Idea ?



    Cheers



    Booker

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •