Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63

Thread: Asian incalls busted - MAE, MtlTopEscorts & others --

  1. #1

    Exclamation Asian incalls busted - MAE, MtlTopEscorts & others --

    Not sure if ppl are aware but some big busts went down this week in the asian in-call scene .. MtlTopEscorts was the first to go, along with MAE. Then Tony from (Darllie/Tony) got picked up and some
    other operator hosting on Notre-Dame, forget the name. Oddly enough, only MAE88 was left unscathed (for now .. ?)

    A buddy of mine who works in anti-gang unit had told me in january something big was coming down in that scene. Don't be the one caught with your pants down in the coming while. There's more to come.



    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...onto-1.3018248

    http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/fai...01-144227.html
    Last edited by RandomDood; 04-02-2015 at 04:40 PM. Reason: French link

  2. #2
    Sadly, those With Sex You Get Eggroll (as Howard Stern calls them) places are always a big law enforcement target for propaganda purposes.

    The Asian chicks do not always speak enough English/French, and are in too much danger of being deported, to speak up for themselves the way a lady who was raised in the US or Canada might if the abolitionists are trying to "rescue" her.

    Most of the workers will likely be offered a deal. They play along and say they were brought over to sew and clean (instead of choosing to engage in commercial sex) and they are offered an opportunity for long-term visa extension.

    It is just all part of the game. I love Asian ladies but I have never been a fan of a Asian massage places. Hopefully, busts like these make it more likely that Asian ladies will work for traditional escort services and/or learn enough French or English to become independents.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Patron View Post
    opefully, busts like these make it more likely that Asian ladies will work for traditional escort services and/or learn enough French or English to become independents.
    Sadly I think it will be the opposite. Asian sex workers immigrants are doubly stigmatized because people think they are more likely to be illegal or trafficked or exploited. I suppose serious agencies are less likely to hire recent immigrants (women on visas can't even legally work at a strip club), many clients avoid them just to be safe and they don't have enough resource and language skill to be good independents. Busts like this will make people avoid them even more, so they will have even worse job prospect.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

  4. #4
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› Special K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    5,108
    I don't think MAE was busted because they're still posting ads as of this afternoon.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

    Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    I don't think MAE was busted because they're still posting ads as of this afternoon.
    That's MAE88 .. they're not affiliated. Didn't see one from MAE, but maybe I didn't look closely enough.

  6. #6
    Although I enjoy Asian girls, I doubt that I will be visiting any of them, including Mae88, until this blows over. But these things always blow over. It's just media fodder...in the long view nothing really changes.

    Not for nothing is it the oldest profession.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Siocnarf View Post
    Sadly I think it will be the opposite. Asian sex workers immigrants are doubly stigmatized because people think they are more likely to be illegal or trafficked or exploited. I suppose serious agencies are less likely to hire recent immigrants (women on visas can't even legally work at a strip club), many clients avoid them just to be safe and they don't have enough resource and language skill to be good independents. Busts like this will make people avoid them even more, so they will have even worse job prospect.
    You are probably right. To add to the misery, if they do return to Asia they will make far less doing commercial sex work there.

    It is a shame because they are so hard working and honest. I saw an Asian lady in the states in the good old days when there were more agencies that had traveling girls. She had her maps out and we discussed her upcoming bus trip the next morning that was going to take her to her next destination. She was on a student visa and she was enjoying her summer of working and seeing the country. She was cute in that she thought some of the cities were states. I'm sure some Puritan would have declared her to be trafficked, given her airheadedness regarding geography.

  8. #8
    ego, prostitution is not the oldest profession in the world , it's the first customer profession that is the oldest profession in the world because he needed money to pay the prostitute ha ha ha
    Thing that make me go ...hummmmmm

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Siocnarf View Post
    Busts like this will make people avoid them even more, so they will have even worse job prospect.
    For god sake, Sionarf, can't you understand that this is done for their own good?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    461
    There is already a thread on this subject: Doubt about agency busted?

  11. #11
    "The operation involved young women from China and Korea being brought into Canada illegally and forced into prostitution, police said"



    Why can't Canada, which is the size of my anal orifice (population wise), control its borders more efficiently? How hard it is to prevent people against their will to enter this place?

    It should be renamed the District of Canada.
    Liberals have destroyed both the US and Canada.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by centaurus View Post
    How hard it is to prevent people against their will to enter this place?
    According to the report, they did not come here against their will. This is called smuggling, helping an immigrant to get here illegally. The RCMP claims that once they were here they were made to work in exploitive conditions. But they knew in advance that they were coming here for sex work. Smuggled people are easier to exploit since they are afraid to go to the police because of their illegal status. This actually has nothing to do with the legality of sex work; it happens in all sorts of perfectly legal jobs. But if the job is criminalized they are even less likely to seek help from the police.

    Also, in general, illegal residents often don't come illegally. Workers can come here on a tourist visa and then never go back. Most of the illegal mexicans in the US come with temporary work visas and then simply never go back.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Siocnarf View Post
    According to the report, they did not come here against their will. This is called smuggling, helping an immigrant to get here illegally. The RCMP claims that once they were here they were made to work in exploitive conditions. But they knew in advance that they were coming here for sex work. Smuggled people are easier to exploit since they are afraid to go to the police because of their illegal status. This actually has nothing to do with the legality of sex work; it happens in all sorts of perfectly legal jobs. But if the job is criminalized they are even less likely to seek help from the police.
    We have no way of knowing if they knew they were coming to Canada for sex work. The article says they were forced into sex work after arrival.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    I remember reading someone that they knew why they were coming here, but that they were supposedly deceived about the work conditions they would get. But like you say we have no clue and the journalists are no better. But the only charges laid are for prostitution. There are no accusations so far for any trafficking-related crimes.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rollingstone View Post
    We have no way of knowing if they knew they were coming to Canada for sex work. The article says they were forced into sex work after arrival.
    If that is true, it is a shame and everyone wishes if could be stopped.

    The problem is that often the sex workers are forced to say that by the police. Often they were sex workers in Asia who earned very low pay. They come to North America to obtain higher pay. Of course, like most sex workers they plan a career after sex work, and many hope to stay in North America permanently.

    They can't say that, though. Society will not accept it and society will demand deportation. And the police can't let it be put that way, they will look like jerks for interfering with consensual sex work.

    Asians are liked every other race. Women who want to do sex work are better at it than those who do not want to do so. There is no shortage of Asian sex workers in Asia and no shortage of Asian sex workers who want to come to North America to do commercial sex work. There is no reason to smuggle an unwilling Asian lady into North America and manipulate her into turning tricks, since there is no shortage of happy Asian hookers who look at it as a great economic opportunity.

    So the fiction of trafficked Asian sex worker is perpetuated after a bust occurs. The Asian ladies do so to keep from being deported and the police do so to look like heroic rescuers. I call bullshit.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •