Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: c-36 question

  1. #1

    c-36 question

    from my understanding it is illegal for an agency to pay a girl for escorting

    but is it legal for a girl to hire an agency to book her appointments and handle her advertising ?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    The trump card is ''commercial enterprise''. It is ALWAYS illegal if it is done in the context of a commercial enterprise offering sexual services. Short answer; they can arrest any third party they choose and then it will be resolved in court. I guess in practice 3rd parties hired by indies are less likely to be targetted than an agency hiring workers. People wonder what is legal or not, but really there is no actual answer until the courts actualy make a decision on a case. It's totally counter intuitive justice, where you have to get arrested before knowing if what you're doing is legal.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

  3. #3
    so your basically guilty until proven innocent...wow

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    You're still innocent until proven guilty but it will cost thousands of $$$ in lawyer either way.

    Bottom line is that people most willing to work for escorts will be the ones who are not afraid of getting a criminal record.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

  5. #5
    Bemused...
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    742
    And regardless of result, you would have on record the fact that you were arrested. At least in US, my understanding is the arrest action will stay on your record, regardless of end result.

  6. #6
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie720 View Post
    And regardless of result, you would have on record the fact that you were arrested. At least in US, my understanding is the arrest action will stay on your record, regardless of end result.
    A arrest record doesn't prevent you from traveling,if you where not proven guilty or pleaded guilty ,there is no shame in being arrested ,LE does make mistakes ,even worst then bookers

    But LE are sometimes arresting the wrong guy !
    A arrest record is called a rap sheet ,http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=rap+sheet
    http://www.sq.gouv.qc.ca/mission-et-...ec.jsp,Central renseignement Policier Quebec
    http://www.sq.gouv.qc.ca/english/eng...-police-sq.jsp
    http://www.cpic-cipc.ca/index-eng.htm




    MAny infos can be fund by the Police when they are just making a verification on plates .
    I still remember when I had many girls on board and LE was making a age check and where also asking the girls if they where there out of their own free will!


    Cheers




    Booker

  7. #7
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Siocnarf View Post

    Bottom line is that people most willing to work for escorts will be the ones who are not afraid of getting a criminal record.
    I would prefer saying does not understand the impact/ramification of it all, in many cases !



    Cheers




    Booker

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    A arrest record doesn't prevent you from traveling,if you where not proven guilty or pleaded guilty ,there is no shame in being arrested ,LE does make mistakes ,even worst then bookers
    A Canadian border guard can prevent me from coming into Canada for any reason, really. Maybe his cat died that morning and he just wasn't "into it" at work. If I got arrested for soliciting, I can pretty much forget about ever going to Canada again...

  9. #9
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by gurgeh85 View Post
    A Canadian border guard can prevent me from coming into Canada for any reason, really. Maybe his cat died that morning and he just wasn't "into it" at work. If I got arrested for soliciting, I can pretty much forget about ever going to Canada again...
    If you are talking between Canada and the US ,I agree and customs agents can refuse anyone ,just because they don't like their faces ,that is true everywhere
    But many countries in the world will not block access to people that weren't convicted but arrested .



    Cheers




    Booker

  10. #10
    Bemused...
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    A arrest record doesn't prevent you from traveling,if you where not proven guilty or pleaded guilty ,there is no shame in being arrested ,LE does make mistakes ,even worst then bookers

    But LE are sometimes arresting the wrong guy !
    True, but for some of us, depending on our day jobs, that still looks bad. Looks awful, in fact. Would be a disaster to try to explain that away when HR runs a background check on you.

  11. #11
    Canada is funny, someone told me its run by Canada Revenue Dept, as long as you have no criminal record and no contraband (ciggs alcohol etc. ) yo good to go ! I been harassed by US gov more then anything .

    I even wrote a letter to complain, problem is most US custom agents are hillbillies never had a passport .

  12. #12
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie720 View Post
    True, but for some of us, depending on our day jobs, that still looks bad. Looks awful, in fact. Would be a disaster to try to explain that away when HR runs a background check on you.
    Hello Wolfie


    Being arrested never looks good . Depending on the type of crime you are suspected of, also changes opinions of people on the arrest !
    White collar crimes committed against the state ,in general people don't really care .If you are talking of Human Trafficking well then there is a press release issued by LE
    But most people lives through it !Lol



    Cheers




    Booker

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    Hello Wolfie


    Being arrested never looks good . Depending on the type of crime you are suspected of, also changes opinions of people on the arrest !
    White collar crimes committed against the state ,in general people don't really care .If you are talking of Human Trafficking well then there is a press release issued by LE
    But most people lives through it !Lol
    As someone from the US, I think our government is starting to see us as servants, not citizens. It's getting a little scary.

  14. #14
    Bemused...
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by gurgeh85 View Post
    As someone from the US, I think our government is starting to see us as servants, not citizens. It's getting a little scary.
    It's just Obama and his communist vision. It'll be over soon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •