Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Tattoo...Do you merb member have some or girls do you like it on a man?

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ZION
    Posts
    2,545

    Question Tattoo...Do you merb member have some or girls do you like it on a man?

    Last week i said to myself,it is been a reallyyyyy long time i wanted to tattoo myself... .Cause i was a virgin since last week lollll
    So i did get my first tatoo ,and i have to say i am really glad that i did it finally!!!...Except i cant wait to be completely heal and to see really finish ..The feeling was funny,noooo pain at all,it was more a bugging moment,like someone doesnt stop tickling you...That was the feeling for me lollll...The only part that i hate now is putting some lotion on it alwayssss like a sunburn i guess until it finish healing or else will see..
    I was wondering if some of you have tattoo or who never gonna get one etc...Cause i know that a lot of us discuss about women who have tattoo ..Also ladys feel free to say if you like tattoo on a men or not ?....Cause i have some more idea for some more bigger ones
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ZION
    Posts
    2,545
    Nobody seems to like tattoo.
    Oh well...i was hoping to see your opinion and also place that you go to do it....
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    48
    Panthere, you know that they put something in the ink that makes you want more tattoos ? Shortly after it heals, you will start to think about the next one....

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ZION
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by saltydog View Post
    Panthere, you know that they put something in the ink that makes you want more tattoos ? Shortly after it heals, you will start to think about the next one....
    I did already and cant wait Damn those drugs
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    4,736
    I have a few biker friends in Alberta who have some very nice tattoos ( you need to use a great artist, spare no cost ), nothing worse than a bad tattoo. My niece has recently gotten a couple of nice ones. One of my sons friends is covered with them, some ok and some not ( letting friends who wanted to start out use him as a guinea pig, bad idea ).
    I almost got a tattoo last summer ( very little stickman, shorts and baseball cap pushing a lawnmower.... on the edge of my bald spot on the back my head ). Glad the weed wore off in time.
    I do not mind tattoos at all, what I do a double take on is the kids who put those huge rings in their earlobes or excessive metal ( piercings or studs ) all over their face ).
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

  6. #6
    I've never gotten a tattoo, but I've been thinking about it lately. What kind of tat did you get, Panthere?

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    48
    I have a "few" tattoos. All can be covered with long pants, long sleeved shirt. All were thought out, and mean something to me. As far as ink on ladies....LOVE IT. I can get lost looking at the ink and forget what else I should be looking at...

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ZION
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    I have a few biker friends in Alberta who have some very nice tattoos ( you need to use a great artist, spare no cost ), nothing worse than a bad tattoo. My niece has recently gotten a couple of nice ones. One of my sons friends is covered with them, some ok and some not ( letting friends who wanted to start out use him as a guinea pig, bad idea ).
    I almost got a tattoo last summer ( very little stickman, shorts and baseball cap pushing a lawnmower.... on the edge of my bald spot on the back my head ). Glad the weed wore off in time.
    I do not mind tattoos at all, what I do a double take on is the kids who put those huge rings in their earlobes or excessive metal ( piercings or studs ) all over their face ).
    I sooooooo much agree...this tattoo is FOR LIFE...the funny thing is the owner said to me when he was putting the ink like ten minute into it(the reason i chose the place was a real friend of mine went there a couple month ago and i luv is tattoo)...he said i was surprise you didnt ask for the price ..i was like euhh for sure i know you are at 100$/hours but i dont care as long you are thinking your TIME and do it PERFECTLY...I have no idea why people wouldnt think the same way or to be use as a guinea pig like you said...unbelivable
    Also really Good one for the lawnmower guy lol..lucky me i dont smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by gurgeh85 View Post
    I've never gotten a tattoo, but I've been thinking about it lately. What kind of tat did you get, Panthere?
    Just my nickname....that some know...btw it is not panthere lolll

    Quote Originally Posted by saltydog View Post
    I have a "few" tattoos. All can be covered with long pants, long sleeved shirt. All were thought out, and mean something to me. As far as ink on ladies....LOVE IT. I can get lost looking at the ink and forget what else I should be looking at...
    That is why it was my first and i soooo much agree with you...That was the one i desire for a long time!!!!...Others will be much work and color etc...So that is why i begin with this one....will see the result in two week they told me..
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ZION
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by saltydog View Post
    I have a "few" tattoos. All can be covered with long pants, long sleeved shirt. All were thought out, and mean something to me. As far as ink on ladies....LOVE IT. I can get lost looking at the ink and forget what else I should be looking at...
    I do agree with you...like the internet site suicide girls...damn i luv some ladys there
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

  10. #10
    J'ai deux tatouages, un sur chaque épaule. Un que j'appelle le bras de Zeus: un bras sortant d'un nuage avec un éclair dans la main. Le tatoueur n'était pas sûr que c'était une bonne idée mais il a aimé. Le deuxième est une tête de lion, même si ce n'est pas mon signe astrologique.

  11. #11
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,709
    Toujours voulu en avoir un, genre sur l'epaule ou l'avant bras, mais un seul, un logo de qqc qui me tien vraiment a coeur, qui a un sense. Faute d'argent sa ces pas encore fait lol

    Pas de truc a la con genre ptit dessin sans importance et surtout je voudrais pas en etre couvert mais tellement pas. Trop ces comme pas assez. Moderer quelque tatoo sa peut etre tres beau, mais overdone sa commence a juste avoir l'air d'un tableau de dessin.... je vois pas le but.

    Sinon piercing j'aime bien au nombril, ou au pire un ptit dans le nez pour une fille, mais encore overdone ces tres laid, et surtout sur les gars frenchement non.

    En tout cas ces mon avis.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

  12. #12
    I would have thought you'd gotten one already, HM. It fits with your heavy metal persona!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    Glad the weed wore off in time


    Best Regards

    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

    Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •