Thread: Your first posting experience on Merb?

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic

Your first posting experience on Merb?

Hello all

How did you feel posting for the first time ?
    Did it take you like to break the ice ?
    A review ,a 411 or lounge post ?

There's is a nice rush to it ?

Cheers

Booker

Lily from Montreal
    It is true that I like to joke that Merb is addictive but not to a point to call it a rush when I write lol...it is just a distraction you know...

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    rush when I write lol...it is just a distraction you know...
    Not even just a tiny one ?
    ?

Cheers

Booker

Adorable libertine
    If I remember well... 8 years ago.. I answered to someone who was saying that no girl or lady of the industry would like to be a companion and go fishing for an escape.

At that time, and still today, it exists so much incredible things that some guys on the boards are saying about the ladies who are totally false.

That's a long time now that I stop to try to make people see the " real other side" from my point of view

Bemused...
    Booker, you should start the thread: What was SP's experience of reading the first review of herself? Now that would be really interesting to hear perspectives on.

Post edit: Lol... I couldn't help myself, I started the thread myself. Curiosity...

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie720 View Post
    Booker, you should start the thread: What was SP's experience of reading the first review of herself? Now that would be really interesting to hear perspectives on.
    I have read reviews of myself long time ago ,some where good some where soso some where bad !
    Everyone is entitle to is/her opinion of things .

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Divina View Post
    That's a long time now that I stop to try to make people see the " real other side" from my point of view
    I tend to concur with Maria

Cheers

Booker

Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    I have read reviews of myself long time ago, some where good some where soso some where bad !
    You never been GFE and weren't perfectly shaved to my taste, I'm glad you retired...
    Find what you love, and let it kill you...

Bemused...
    Good one, man777777. His English is not too bad, though. Decent conversationalist.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by man77777 View Post
    You never been GFE and weren't perfectly shaved to my taste, I'm glad you retired...
    Was talking of a bookers review !
    For some doted lines are required ?Hummmmmm! Connect the dotes ......................................................

By the way ,its the unjustified poor review that gets you a little mad ,but you move on

Cheers

Booker

Adorable libertine
    In fact... if I can relate to one of my own experience of encounter: (just a little add, for the fun of it )

He rent a little boat in Laval and we have been to an public island.. He wanted to live a fantasy to be attached to a tree and me taking advantage of the situation... After, we had our picnic on this island... and after, we have been fishing, and we have not been lucky on that side... and we were back. That was a couple of hours encounter. Very fun and entertaining!
    (and yes, that was with someone I was totally at ease to be, and I have seen more than just one time)

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    weren't perfectly shaved to my taste, .
    Have we met ?

I'm glad you retired...
    I'm glad your glad
    I love retirement and being on the other side

Cheers

Booker

My first post was a review and some guy accused me of being a shill. I was not going to take crap from someone with about 5 posts. He had an agenda against a few of indies and he got suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Divina View Post
    He wanted to live a fantasy to be attached to a tree and me taking advantage of the situation...
    That sounds fun! Next time I should bring a tree.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

Quote Originally Posted by Siocnarf View Post

That sounds fun!
    I was thinking that, too, but how do you convince a woman to go fishing with you? I imagine myself asking and having her just stare at me like I've lost my mind.

I definitely got a rush the first time. Because my first post was for my first good experience with an SP and it was awesome (Leah from Nadya/Eleganza). The rush was going as I was reminiscing my encounter.

I also get a rush, when I have my mind set on an SP and I have to do some research, its like what my brain considers "good reading" lol. Honestly I feel like Dexter but instead of being a serial killer, im a serial hobbiest.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Well I still remember my first post it was a review about a Indy
    the encounter was excellent so was excited to post the review.

Cheers

Booker