Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safe in a Motel for Outcall – I am not so sure anymore !!!

Banned

Safe in a Motel for Outcall – I am not so sure anymore !!!

Hi,

Maybe most of you already know this but it just came to my attention recently and I felt so surprised and almost shocked. I went to Motel Ideal on Lajeunesse on a Saturday evening, and I do not know my licence plate. The guy asked me the number, I said that I did not know, and I showed him my car. You know what he told, and that’s where I freak out but I could not leave because the young lady was her way to the motel. Especially on Saturday, cops go to Motel and they take the register and compare it with cars in the parking lot. So basically, police knows that I go there for 3 hours. So they me, they know what I do, etc... Fuck.

I was under the impression that it was the motel that wanted to control that only customer park there. No. For police purpose only.

So next time, if I ever do that again. I will park on the street and walk to the motel. Whatever it is on Lajeunesse, St-Jacques, Sherbrooke... Police do their work, they monitor who’s doing what and they probably have a data base on some of us.

So if those of us were feeling unsecure about Bill C-36, Incalls, MP and were under the impression that Outcall was better. You may a surprise now.

So the safest is probably an Outcall at home.

Still I believe that if we are careful, and we stay away from places that support use of Minors (that is pedophilie by the way), Illegals (poor girls) and drugs (poor girls they are maintain in an infernal loop). Then we should be fine because, police will do like we do in any business. Limited budget, what is the priority ?

Regards,

They keep tabs probably for the brothers and arabs I see that sit in the cars transporting women and drugs.

Lily from Montreal
    If you do not come with a car,like I do,they will ask you to take a copy of your driver license or you medicare card,so it is basically the same,of course me ,I could not care less if someone found out where I am any given time but if you do there is no difference if you have a car or not..

I agree with Pig they are looking for the brothers and Arabs. Because at the motel they know that you are there to get it on..

not everyone who gos to motel for a few hours is seeing service provider.

wen i was a lot younger and went to loyola concordia university, i went to go to chablis with my girlfreind for a few hours between classes for quicky. it was faster then driving back to home in brosard or laval where she livd.

i dont realy care that cops had my license plate number from my car. in unniversity i never been stop by police there but did see police aorund a few times.

Au Chabrol, il ne demande pas le numéro de plaque. Seulement modèle et couleur.

De toute façon, il n'est pas interdit de louer une chambre pour 4 heures. Plusieurs y reçoivent leur maîtresse.

LL

Quote Originally Posted by lovelegs View Post
    Au Chabrol, il ne demande pas le numéro de plaque. Seulement modèle et couleur.

De toute façon, il n'est pas interdit de louer une chambre pour 4 heures. Plusieurs y reçoivent leur maîtresse.

LL

They asked me a two weekends ago when I was there. So not sure if your statement is entirely correct (maybe you got lucky, or it's a very new change)?

I was there last tuesday. But as you say, maybe i was just lucky.

LL

ebonylover retired...
    Ideal Lajeunesse: it's been 3 months I've been there but they never asked for any ID only license plate.. => park in the street !

Chablis Cadillac: They always ask for ID and never for license plate and I go there once a week but I take junior suite at least.

Note: I usually pay with a credit card which make sense as asking for ID.

General rule; if you take a regular room, usually there is no ID asked but license plate if you have a car which makes sense as to know who's car is there.
    About the police... don't be paraonoid they usually look for drivers (and no taxi permit) and/or pimp and obviously any drug stuff
    NO Expectations, High satisfactions!

Relocated
    The one time I rented a room at Chabrol they did ask me for ID. I didn't think anything of it, as that's a standard practice at any hotel really. As is recording your license plate if you are using their parking.

I wouldn't worry about it though, they can't charge you with renting a room. And while you are in your room your rights are similar as if you were in your home. In order to come in and perform a search without consent the police must have reasonable grounds to believe that someone is being, or is about to be harmed, or that a criminal act is actually taking place.

It seems to me that a man and woman meeting at a motel could simply be having an affair, it does not have to mean that they are client/provider. Also, when I check into any hotel I am required to show identification and if I have my car parked there I give them the license plate. The last time I used a motel was in 1998 and I can't remember what information I was asked to provide. But whether its in the US, Canada, Europe...etc., Hotels have asked for the information I previously mentioned.

Relocated
    Quote Originally Posted by rollingstone View Post
    It seems to me that a man and woman meeting at a motel could simply be having an affair...
    That reminds me of a funny story. I met a client once, we did our session, then I showered. He told me I had to take my wet towel with me because he was meeting his girlfriend at the hotel and he didn't want any evidence that I was there first, lol!

I was actually in a motel a couple of years ago and with an SP when lo and behold the LE knocked on my door. When I answered the door, towel around me and the SP now hiding in the bathroom lol they flat out asked me if I was with an SP, I told the officer at the door to go away and leave me alone at which point he tried to enter the room. When I held the door he threatened to come back with other officers. I simply told him it was my room, paid for and to go away and play cop and try to get a real criminal. He wanted to know who was with me and I told him my mistress and we meet here once a week for.....wel you know and he smiled and left . Yes, when you rent a room you have the right to expect privacy. Don't get me wrong, my heart was racing and the girl I was with decided that no charge for her time but the mood was gone we continued to meet but decided to find another location.
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

Ive never been *bothered* while in a Montreal Hotel or motel but its happened to me while touring in Ottawa , i was told they check the car and names at the front desk , i just told them i was in town as a trip and they left no charges or anything , they were polite but i was still VERY freaked out as long as the girls over 18 and no drugs ect they shouldn't bother you xox happy hobbying

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Hello all

A few funny ones !

A regular calls me and book a young SP ,he is staying a very well known outcall place on Lajeunesse .
    When I arrive their is in the parking a few marked cars and Blue Shirts walking the parking .
    The young SP doesn't to walk to the room .
    I call back the client and ask him if it's ok that I accompany the SP to his room he says yes .
    A young lady walking alone is very conspicuous ,but the same SP walking hand in hand with a older guy looks more like a affair .
    We went by the Blue Shirts they smiled at us and that was all .
    I entered the room stayed a few minutes a came back out . The Blue Shirts where gone

Quote Originally Posted by rollingstone View Post
    It seems to me that a man and woman meeting at a motel could simply be having an affair,
    Sometimes making it look like one will do the trick

Cheers

Booker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast