Thread: Selection Process ?

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic

Selection Process ?

Hello all

With all the girls switching recently ,a question comes to mind ,agencies selection ,process?
    Have you tought of it ?
    And for the ladies as well ?

Cheers

Booker

Lily from Montreal
    BookerL? You of all person should know there is no such thing as a selection at least from the agency side...a girl is willing and a 6 and she is good to go..

When I started I was briefly with an agency and didn't care for it so decided to switch, I got an ''interview'' with another one,they said yes I could start the next day but after they describe the rooster I realized their product was 18-25 girls not my category at all , I am the one who decline and then went indy...

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    BookerL? You of all person should know there is no such thing as a selection at least from the agency side...a girl is willing and a 6 and she is good to go..
    Hello Lily

I would have to say ,I did, and some does some don't .
    The one that doesn't have a less quality staff .

Cheers

Booker

Well we are mostly looking for girl next door... mean if there is one who pretend to be sooo beautifull that i would rather have 10 like her then all the one i have.... for me... she would be the uggliest person in my staff.. performance is a A+ mean very important... physic (as long as its good looking, good presentation, etc.. ) but most of all its how the group work together...

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Hello all

I have read this many times !
    What would be a third tier agency ,if there is no selection process ?

Cheers

Booker

Ça démontre ton jolie caractère Tina !
    Est-ce qu'on magasine une agence comme un magasin de vètement , on regarde les filles affichée sur le site web , le prix demandé et on ce comparre (souvent on se dévalue trop ) ?

Bravo pour ta détermination ?! ....

Pourtant les grandes échalotes blondes ne sont pas une garantit d'un bon coup au lit . Une agence doit avoir plusieurs types de filles pour répondre à toutes les demandes . Le talent vient sous plusieurs forme !
    GOHABSGO

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by marc7 View Post
    Pourtant les grandes échalotes blondes ne sont pas une garantit d'un bon coup au lit . Une agence doit avoir plusieurs types de filles pour répondre à toutes les demandes . Le talent vient sous plusieurs forme !
    Salut a tous et toi Marc7

Tu ferait un excellent sélectionneur et Tina ,bien ses excellentes reviews parle par elle même

Quote Originally Posted by TinaMtl View Post

Ils ont laissé filé beaucoup de potentiel d'argent quand j'y repense

Au Plaisir

Booker