Thread: 1 girl for 2hr or 2 girls for one hour

1 girl for 2hr or 2 girls for one hour

Hi guys I was just wondering if I should go for my next encounter with one girl for 2 hours or for two girls for an our each.

I usually take a two hours rendez-vous but from your experience should I go for two different girls for a one hour each rendez-vous.

thank and have a nice day

2 girls 1hr. It's way more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    your talking threesome or both girls back to back

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    I soo much agree...But the chemistry have to be there between the girls...for me it never happen sniffff
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

2 girls , 2 hours. an hour wont be enough

Quote Originally Posted by feelsgoodhuh View Post

That's thrue from my experience an hour with two girls just goes to fast

if u have enuf donation or donation is same for 2 ladys for 1 hour and 1 ladys for 2 hours and u reely want to use the cash that day, i woud sugest going for 2 ladys for 1 hour to try it. ive tryed duos and they are allmost allways fun. with some duos i can have 3 sog in an hour at my age but with 1 lady in 1 hour, unles the lady realy want me to have allot of sogs, i can only manage 2.

since i done duos b4, i normaly see 1 lady for 1 hour. if it is good or ther is multihour discount for 2nd hour, i will opt for the secnd hour. normaly i try to limit it for 1 hour and use the donation the folowing week for another hour.

Quote Originally Posted by christ2121 View Post
    That's thrue from my experience an hour with two girls just goes to fast

100% true. i try allways for duos to have more then 1 hour. some ladys i had like raven&lizbeth wen they were indys gave very good rates for mutlhour duos.

Quote Originally Posted by feelsgoodhuh View Post
    Haha big winner here. I second that.

2 "interactive" girls for 1 hour. I love watching the girls kiss and eat pussy. I also love DFK with one while I unload a SOG in the other girls mouth.

Banned
    Gentlemen,

Put me down with Hungry, I've gotten the two beauties having sex together bug and there's no cure. The only problem with that kind of excitement is the gun develops a hair trigger. More time is definitely called for, but between the two choices you've got to try two together once in your life and you might as well do it when you are young enough to reload once and fire again...just in case the first shot goes off unexpectedly. Sorry baby I didn't mean to, your just too hot to control it. Please forgive me.

Cheers,

Merlot

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    A Poll on a similar question https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...or+a+few+girls
    Some other answers here

Cheers

Booker