Thread: Such a Tempting, Luscious Ass... Sultry Redhead Vivienne Lawrence Arriving Today!

Vivienne Lawrence

Such a Tempting, Luscious Ass... Sultry Redhead Vivienne Lawrence Arriving Today!

Dearest Gentlemen,

Are you an ass-man, longing for someone with the perfect balance of juicy and firm? Well you might want to get your hands on me....

Let me introduce myself- my name is Vivienne Lawrence, but you can call me Viv. If you crave quality time with someone beautiful, charming, intellectual yet laid back, I might just be what you're seeking. With piercing aqua eyes, a devilish grin, stunning red hair and a toned, athletic body with an ass like none other, many describe me as a pure delight!

I arrive in Montreal Today, April 20th at 4pm and will be available until Thursday April 23rd at 1pm!

Come play!
    Email vivienne.e.lawrence@gmail.com or text 647-738-5414 to book! Visit viviennelawrence.com for more photos, reviews, and more about me!

VIP Erotic Companionship:

Incalls at my luxury downtown hotel suite...

$150/hh special
    $250/hour
    $400/90 min
    $500/2 hours
    $750/3 hours
    $1,000/4 hours

This tour and associated pricing is for incall only.

Some Sexy Stats:
    34D-27-37
    120 lbs
    Natural- no surgeries
    5'4"
    Toned, Athletic Body
    Big Beautiful Ass
    Short Red hair
    Languages: English and French
    Education: Honours Bachelor's Degree in Arts and Science

Vivienne Lawrence
    Hey Gentlemen!

Tonight is my last night in Montreal! Text 647-738-5414 for bookings- available till 9pm tonight. $150/hhr special, $250/hour.