Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you still have butterfly when you search for NEW talents....

Question Do you still have butterfly when you search for NEW talents....

I was wondering if it was the weather or just me...Cause for me i dont have the butterfly anymore when i search for NEW talents.
    Cause since my health situation i was out for a couple of months..i was soooo much dreaming to see all those women...And now that i am ok... i am out of luck it seems..
    I still have my TSL(lucky me) but like this weekend i did try to see at least one of them.... But all of them was not available,already book,not working,not the good day,not the good hour or too late,not working anymore etc...
    So i did take a look for the NEW add but i dont get those butterfly when i look cause i know a lot of them are lies ...and some have bad review or comments.

That is one of the reason i love GT...And btw cant wait for the one in MAY

So i was wondering if some of you have the same feeling or it just the weather or the situation
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Still have some butterfly when I meet a new girl ! You never know how chemistry is going to go . Each of us is different and have our own kinks . It's part of the pleasure to meet new women nd also to make plans for the next encounter !
    Happy hunting
    GOHABSGO

I never got butterflies while looking at ads, but I always do on a first date. It's like a little stage fright when fantasy becomes reality. But it's been almost a year since I saw someone new.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

Quote Originally Posted by Siocnarf View Post
    I never got butterflies while looking at ads, but I always do on a first date. It's like a little stage fright when fantasy becomes reality. But it's been almost a year since I saw someone new.
    I dont get butterfly just looking at add lolll..but i am always hoping to get some spark in a way for calling the new SP...Cause it is the point for me in a way for calling the new lady...Cause like marc7 said...it is the chemistry. for ME..And that is why i like GT cause at least i know who i am dealing with and can talk with the lady and see how it goes(chemistry etc)..But looking at NEW add i dont feel the little spark that could make me call her instead of someone else...So that is why i dont feel backpage or 123 etc anymore...I prefer to call a SP that i did already saw or in a event then just by a picture...That is why i dont feel the butterfly anymore with NEW add..Wiil see at the next event...
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Banned
    Hello all,

Quote Originally Posted by panthere View Post
    Do you still have butterfly when you search for NEW talents....
    Is "butterfly" the code word for "a hard on"? No, not when I'm searching, but when I meet someone with some fabulous "NEW talents", well, that's one big "BUTTERFLY".

Cheers,

Merlot

Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Hello all,

Is "butterfly" the code word for "a hard on"? No, not when I'm searching, but when I meet someone with some fabulous "NEW talents", well, that's one big "BUTTERFLY".

Cheers,

Merlot
    Lollllllll you could say that

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Hello all
    Since we all know its ..................
    Donation for companionship and future considerations (Nookie) it Doesn't = "Butterfly " For me .
    But some ladies are really really tempting !Ouffffffff

Cheers

Booker

I am a strip club guy. Yeah, butterflies galore, until I get there. If I see nothing then no more butterflies. If I see something its either half butterfly or full butterfly. Full butterfly is must have and I do have! Best part is after I play my game she agrees to go out... then the real butterflies kick in.

To the original poster... when a girl you know isnot available 3 times in a row, drop them from the list and don't look back. Golden baseball rule that has served me well.

My butterflies went away when Eleganza closed their doors. Nothing really gets me worked up anymore like that to see an SP.

Still do since I like to keep this in moderation. If I was someone who would do this once or twice a week I would say otherwise.

Bemused...
    I actually do get butterflies when meeting someone the first time or repeating with a favorite! Not the Booker 'butterfly' lol, though that happens later hopefully. Especially outcall, moreso than incall for whatever reason.

Waloooo's comment struck a chord though - maybe because it was more novel for me back then, and also because Eleganza was always such a high hit rate, I used to be a lot more nervous answering the door to John's girls. Those were butterflies...

Quote Originally Posted by Leonar View Post
    I am a strip club guy. Yeah, butterflies galore, until I get there. If I see nothing then no more butterflies. If I see something its either half butterfly or full butterfly. Full butterfly is must have and I do have! Best part is after I play my game she agrees to go out... then the real butterflies kick in.

To the original poster... when a girl you know isnot available 3 times in a row, drop them from the list and don't look back. Golden baseball rule that has served me well.
    Trust ME...i dont love baseball that much...but i did take that advice

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie7 View Post
    I actually do get butterflies when meeting someone the first time or repeating with a favorite! Not the Booker 'butterfly' lol, though that happens later hopefully. Especially outcall, moreso than incall for whatever reason.

Waloooo's comment struck a chord though - maybe because it was more novel for me back then, and also because Eleganza was always such a high hit rate, I used to be a lot more nervous answering the door to John's girls. Those were butterflies...
    I sooooooooooooo much agree...i do have more butterfly for outcall..the anticipation etc ...but to look hard and long for a SP in the adds..i dont have anymore butterfly or willing to find THE ONE...

I'm way past the butterflies when I meet someone new. What I am apprehensive about most is whether or not the pictures used to advertise the girl are real. I find more and more that when I show up if this is not the same girl advertised, I simply tell her, say thank you and walk away. Deception is not a turn on for me. In this day and age I am able to take a screen shot of the ad, keep it on my iphone and when I meet the girl compare. I have even showed it to the girl greeting me who admitted that the picture was not her, bye.
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

Quote Originally Posted by Doggyluver View Post
    I'm way past the butterflies when I meet someone new. What I am apprehensive about most is whether or not the pictures used to advertise the girl are real. I find more and more that when I show up if this is not the same girl advertised, I simply tell her, say thank you and walk away. Deception is not a turn on for me. In this day and age I am able to take a screen shot of the ad, keep it on my iphone and when I meet the girl compare. I have even showed it to the girl greeting me who admitted that the picture was not her, bye.
    Exactly my POINT... no butterfly anymore for looking at adds...Cause i know a lott of them are fake..Veryyy sad...And the one that I want ...when i want..are not available...ahhhh life...

I guess I am still a noobie cuz I kinda get a rush when I find someone I like and I have to do research. Obviously I look at the ones that have reviews. I usually chill at a coffee shop while I read reviews. I get a kick out of it lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast