Thread: Available Now VIPAdisson aka Mikaela calendar incall *special rate* !!!

Exclamation Available Now VIPAdisson aka Mikaela calendar incall *special rate* !!!

Good morning everyone ,

Due to a schedule change, I will be available in Montreal for the next few days for outcalls at anytime and I will have the pleasure to receive you DOWNTOWN MONTREAL FROM APRIL 29 to MAY 2nd! I am also keeping the special that I had before leaving for vacation until july 2015 inclusively, only in montreal!

*Incall schedule starts from

Wednesday April 29 : from 9am to 12am

Thursday April 30 : from 6am to 12am

Friday May 1st : from 6am to 12am

Saturday May 2nd : from 6am to 12pm

* Please contact me for booking with the lenght, date and time preferences and I will get back to you in the next 24hrs.

Text : 514-557-0069
    Email :

-Outcall rates and social time package *Available at anytime prebooking is required

1H - Secret Meeting - $450
    2H - Sensual Treatment - $750
    3H - Champagne & caviar - $1000
    4H - Dinner Date & Frivolities - $1250
    6H - Dinner Date & Dazzling Private Moment - $1750
    8H - Champgne, dinner & unruly pleasures - $2200

12H - Overnight Romance - $3000
    24H - Ultimate Escapade - $4300
    48H - Fantasy Getaway Weekend - $7000
    72H - Extended Escapade - $9000

For those who I didnt had the chance to meet yet, here is a little description about myself :

My name is Adisson Richard, I am in my early 20, french canadian, I stand 5f8 tall and I am also an international fashion and lingerie model. I have natural long and dark brown hair and deep green hazel eyes.
    As for my caractere I am often describe as very generous, soft and passionnate young women. I love everything that is sensual and romantic.
    I am inviting you to consult my website if you would like to know about my preferences thank you xxxx

*Duo : I have a few girlfriend that can be available for duos, if you are interrested by booking a duo please contact me for rates and pictures.

*Please be respectful. Bargain will not be tolarate. Changes and cancellations are difficult to deal with for everyone. When you take an appointment, please be sure you will be available. If you have to cancel, please write me a notice if you can 24hrs in advance, thank you

Thank you a lot for your interrest in me and I hope to see you soon <3

Last availabilities tomorrow Friday May 1st - from 3pm to 9pm !!!