Thread: Recommendation for an outcall (downtown) SP Please!

Question Recommendation for an outcall (downtown) SP Please!

Hi Merb!

I'm a regular on TERB, but I'll be in Montreal for business for a few days. I've been reading reviews, but I'm honestly having a hard time choosing. Help a brother out!

1) Needs to be outcall
    2) Late night shifts (past midnight or later) would be awesome
    3) Assertive / aggressive / PSE style
    4) Looks - fit / thin. I don't mind bolt ons / tattoos / piercings / smoking. Young, in her 20's - White girls and Asians.
    5) Greek would be a major ++ and I also enjoy light greek play, so a girl who knows what she's going there might work.

Chloe (Indy) looks well reviewed and might be fun. Adisson looks uber hot, but a bit $$.

Thanks!

No one? Or did I post this in the wrong place?

I'd be happy to answer questions about Toronto MPA's - I've got lots of experience there.

With the exception of Greek (on her) my favorite Darla of a Wildtime meets your criteria (and she seems okay, at least sometimes, with some digital play back there and vice-versa as you specified). Most of the Wildtime girls seem to work the late shift. Just my suggestion - the problem is that every one of us will have a different suggestion and that can make the thread long and confusing. For instance, on the Asian front, the latest review of Kira of MTLGFE indicates that she does Greek and is a PSE, but her schedule is iffy. I think you will have no trouble finding what you are looking for. But focus on the reviews, not agency marketing. Several of the agencies over-hype the ladies and communication is nonexistent from the agencies now regarding important things like CIM, digits, etc.

Thank you! I appreciate the reco. The selection is overwhelming sometimes, which is a great problem to have. but my opportunities to hobby in Montreal are limited, so I don't want to screw it up!

Is Montreal more of an agency town or an indy town? I'm wondering if I should just stick to an agency to ensure that I've got someone for the few nights i'm there.

Banned
    Good evening,

You may want to see with Judy while she is in town... I do not know about PSE, as I am more on the sensual side. But that wonderful lady has some stamina !!!

Bye,

Quote Originally Posted by Azngiro View Post
    Hi Merb!

I'm a regular on TERB, but I'll be in Montreal for business for a few days. I've been reading reviews, but I'm honestly having a hard time choosing. Help a brother out!

1) Needs to be outcall
    2) Late night shifts (past midnight or later) would be awesome
    3) Assertive / aggressive / PSE style
    4) Looks - fit / thin. I don't mind bolt ons / tattoos / piercings / smoking. Young, in her 20's - White girls and Asians.
    5) Greek would be a major ++ and I also enjoy light greek play, so a girl who knows what she's going there might work.

Chloe (Indy) looks well reviewed and might be fun. Adisson looks uber hot, but a bit $$.

Thanks!

Thanks! Is this the Judy you're referring to?

https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...alls-Available

The original poster said he wanted a Caucasian of Asian provider in her early 20s, who is very thin and fit. You recommended a voluptuous provider in her mid-40s. Does your suggestion have a daughter?