Thread: Incall Lady is not the same ?

Banned

Incall Lady is not the same ?

Good evening to all,

This question is really addressed to everyone as men and women feedback is important.

Recently, I did book a session with an Incall. I did reconfirm during the day, and at the appointment time I was there. I got the room #, and I went up there.

At first when she opened the door I was surprized by her reaction. Then after my shower, I was 90% sure it was not the lady I did book.

At the end of my session, I did ask her name, and told her that I had an appointment with another lady but I did not want to destabilize her.

So what do you when the lady you made an appointment with, is not the same ?
    • You are not happy, complain and will never do business with that agency ;
    • You do not care, because the lady available is nice ;
    • You do not care, because you just don't care;
    • It depends on who's the replacement;
    • You feel bad for the replacement lady;
    • You leave the place immediately;
    • None of the answers;

Thanks,

IMHO I think it's not cool that they do that. But...if the lady you met gave you a good service then I don't mind, but as far as me doing business when that In call again, no I won't because next time you will not know who it will be and then you can loose your time and most importantly your hard earned money.

As an owner of incall here is my point of you.:

1- you are the customer, you have the right to get what you asked for (Lady)
    2- You have the right to care cause its a lack of consideration at you
    3- Ask to get a discount for making loosing your time
    4- Surely not feel bad to leave the place if the first choice isn't there.
    5- Or you can (if the lady is your type) change your mind, or give her a try

Banned
    Hi, you are absolutely right... By chance, the lady in the room was a person that I wanted to meet... But I did not want to tell her at the beginning. She is person, and it could have hurt her... In fact, the person who felt really bad in that situation was the lady... she felt bad for me. I told her, look at my face Do I look like someone who did not have good time ? She was such a sweetheart.. She did text the booker... unsuccesfully... I did text him later... Sa réponse était moyenne...

I did not want to escalate it... because ultimetaly, ladies working for that agency might be impacted more than the person who did the mistake...

A lot of people in this hobby always forget that we are in human being situation... we do have intimate relation, but the human relation is taking a big part in the session... well at least for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Laila McCole View Post
    As an owner of incall here is my point of you.:

1- you are the customer, you have the right to get what you asked for (Lady)
    2- You have the right to care cause its a lack of consideration at you
    3- Ask to get a discount for making loosing your time
    4- Surely not feel bad to leave the place if the first choice isn't there.
    5- Or you can (if the lady is your type) change your mind, or give her a try

If it would happen to me (it never did) if I didn't already meet this girl before and had a great time with her I would leave.

I've never dealt with an agency, but if I were to book a certain lady I would want to see her.

If I showed up and it was someone completely different I obviously would be upset but I wouldn't leave no matter what the girl looked like, I would feel bad doing that (not for the agency but for her) It's not her fault after all. The agency should have informed you ahead of time

One thing is for sure, I would never deal with that agency again.

I find there are only a couple of agencies that do this and no I won't deal with them again. There is a certain respect that the agency must maintain towards its client or risk losing them to another agency that is reliable. This is tad amount to lying to a client, anyone is business will tell you that if they were to lie to a client they would eventually lose their respect, business and eventually the business of anyone else linked to that client. The same is true in this world, hence the reporting of these incidents through MERB, I wish you had identified the agency to help others avoid it.
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

Banned
    Being a nice person, and because I do not want to penalize nice ladies that are part of that team... I will give them the benefit of the doubt... and possibly book them when my schedule will match a ladies availability.

I've seen them being not too happy and denying when they make a mistake, so I do not want to make it a big story... The girl I had the session with, she felt bad for me, I did not because I was in good company. I did show her the text message confirming my appointment with the other lady (at the end of session, not at the beginning by respect for that charming lady)...

I believe that it's not the first time, and it is not the last time that will happen...

Friday night talking with some ladies, I found out that they currently have a high volume of last minute cancellation... and some agency are doing double-booking like airline to manage that new reality... So we are all part of the problem, and part of the solution...

Relocated
    I think it was awfully kind of you to stay, and especially not to mention to the girl in advance that she was not your first choice.

I understand first hand that cancellations are frustrating, but I don't feel that justifies double-booking. But you guys will decide if that's okay by repeating with these agencies or not.

Banned
    Thanks... she was not my 1st choice on that specific day.... but I wanted to see her for quite a while (2 agencies before that one, and I did follow her during all that time). I told her that she was a lady that I wanted to be with... She is a very sensual lady, on that day I was looking for a more GFE+ lady... At the end, I am happy of being who I am... I am happy that she had a decent companion, I had a little attention... and I was not impressed by the booker... Basically there people who find excuses, and people who find solutions...

As a customer, we deal 5-10 minutes max with a booker (often much less)... but we are at least 60 minutes with a lady... that's where the chemistry must be strong...

Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    I think it was awfully kind of you to stay, and especially not to mention to the girl in advance that she was not your first choice.

I understand first hand that cancellations are frustrating, but I don't feel that justifies double-booking. But you guys will decide if that's okay by repeating with these agencies or not.

Bemused...
    You were a gentlemen indeed, grenouille. Classy move. Many, perhaps most, of us would not have reacted in the same composed manner.

Accidental or not, what you described could be interpreted as bait & switch, which is a very serious offense for any agency. Luckily for you, it worked out with the girl. But regardless of whether or not the girl "worked out," the agency made a mistake. They should've told you the situation, beforehand. I'm sure compensation will be worked out privately if this is a reputable agency. Most (though not all) agency owners are shrewd business people - they know better than to damage a dependable source of revenue.

If not rectified, you should let MERB-ites know of this fly-by-night agency that we should all avoid.

Banned
    Hello all,

Quote Originally Posted by grenouilleforever View Post
    So what do you when the lady you made an appointment with, is not the same ?

Thanks,
    At this point you still have all of the decision power. It's your issue to handle. If she isn't who you thought and now she is someone you know nothing about you should leave? It would be a big risk to go through with it even if you think she is very hot looking. If you leave the seeming deception is on them. If you stay while thinking you have been deceived, now it's at least 50% your fault if it's not satisfying. If you make a deal with the agency to stay you are again taking the responsibility for the decision for better or worse. Your choice.

good luck,

Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 05-11-2015 at 03:47 PM. Reason: further consideration

Banned
    I was 90% sure that it was not the lady I booked after my shower, I was already in my underwear... she was in lingerie on the bed, ready to please me. By chance, as I am fairly analytical, I had a good feeling who she was.. and I knew I would have an excellent session because she has an excellent reputation and our first 5 minutes together were good...

When you expect to meet an english speaking lady, and you meet a french-canadian then you start thinking that maybe she is not the same person. But they are both blonde... As information on website are not 100% exact for various reasons, I was entirely surprized...

Bottom line, my session was a success and I learned that from now on, when I will reconfirm my appointment, I will also reconfirm the lady too... It is safer for everybody...

Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Hello all,

At this point you still have all of the decision power. It's your issue to handle. If she isn't who you thought and now she is someone you know nothing about you should leave? It would be a big risk to go through with it even if you think she is very hot looking. If you leave the seeming deception is on them. If you stay while thinking you have been deceived, now it's at least 50% your fault if it's not satisfying. If you make a deal with the agency to stay you are again taking the responsibility for the decision for better or worse. Your choice.

good luck,

Merlot

Banned
    Hello all,

Quote Originally Posted by grenouilleforever View Post
    II had a good feeling who she was.. and I knew I would have an excellent session because she has an excellent reputation and our first 5 minutes together were good...
    Well then, that makes it much easier unless you want to focus on getting who you asked for. Again, once you accept something different the onus shifts largely to you. But I'm glad to see it all worked out. Issue satisfied.

Cheers,

Merlot