Thread: Ever hear of an agency called Eroica?

Relocated

Question Ever hear of an agency called Eroica?

A fellow provider was given this agency name as a reference for a potential client, and the reference was confirmed by email. However the agency does not seem to have any web presence at all, and they are using an aol email, which is kind of bizarre.

This sounds a little suspicious, so I told her I would double check here to see if anyone had every heard of this agency, if they do in fact exist? Anyone?

Is this that same provider that was fishing for info on TER? Just curious. Anyways to answer your question, never heard of them.

Relocated
    Yes, I told her I would ask around here. I'm pretty sure it's a scam but just wanted to double check with the community.

Illecebrous Quaintrelle
    Montreal & somewhere in your arms in Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    A fellow provider was given this agency name as a reference for a potential client, and the reference was confirmed by email. However the agency does not seem to have any web presence at all, and they are using an aol email, which is kind of bizarre.

This sounds a little suspicious, so I told her I would double check here to see if anyone had every heard of this agency, if they do in fact exist? Anyone?
    Without a web presence, a website (with real pictures) and some kind of reviews for the ladies, it could easily be the gentleman providing himself with a fake reference by simply using a separate email address

Not all references are trustworthy or valid...
    Welcome to distinctive exclusivity, exquisite refinement and classic elegance
    www.gabriellalaurence.com

I sense that in the translation from one person to another this girl you referred to may have been thinking about the new agency, Euphoria they are supporting members here
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."