Thread: Kim Kardashian Did Naked Photoshoot in the Desert That is Literally Scorching Hot

Kim Kardashian Did Naked Photoshoot in the Desert That is Literally Scorching Hot

The article says Kim K has Psorasis...

By the way, Why did you delete your other thread in the lounge about the agency where you have presented yourself in front of a SP with psorasis without prior warning and complained about the fact that the girl did not refused to service you but rather tried but gave a very bad service?

That was an interesting thread actually...

Ah well, I guess it is going to make a good thread subject to be started by our #1 lounge thread starter

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    Ah well, I guess it is going to make a good thread subject to be started by our #1 lounge thread starter
    No please

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

There this no valid reason to mention her name. Never was. If you stop, she will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    The article says Kim K has Psorasis...

By the way, Why did you delete your other thread in the lounge about the agency where you have presented yourself in front of a SP with psorasis without prior warning and complained about the fact that the girl did not refused to service you but rather tried but gave a very bad service?

That was an interesting thread actually...

Uncle Bob my main reason for the thread was to rise awareness about Psoriasis and nothing else. i have written to Laila McCole and explained my self, in the end we are humans and we need to understand each other and have respect for a person with a condition, because everyone in the world has something they are fighting and want to live a regular life without people being rude and uneducated about situations in the real world.

I will go back to PR and I will not take the reduced rate or anything like that