Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Euphoria!!!!!

Holy moly!! Lo and behold, a new, yet veerrrrrry familiar, agency on the horizon!

Congratulations to James and Chloe on the launch of their shiny new agency! Looking forward to popping my Euphoric cherry on my next trip!

(Love the black wallpaper background on the logo - classy. The type font for 'Euphoria' - not so much... )

One final thought... Reminds of another agency from the not-so-distant past that started with an 'E' run by a 'J'... May this one be just as fantastic as that fond memory and legend. A heartfelt welcome to the "new kids" on the block!

Website looks decent. And I'm so glad to see some of the former Goodgirls back on the market (Shanaya being a big one - always felt bad about missing out in seeing her, LEGS)!

Hopefully they'll be able to get even more of the other girls that left Goodgirls, for whatever reason (ie. Precillya, Shanna, etc).

Liking what I'm seeing so far...and am looking forward to seeing how far they can take this new agency!

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Northern emisphere
    Good Luck to the runners

When I saw Chloe and Chanelle go indy, and they posted the same phone number in their ads, I thought they were just sharing a booker. Now looking bakc, I guess that's probably the starting point of this new agency. Good luck to all the beautiful girls!

In their ads it says it's just a temporary website, so it will still improve. That's good news.

And it's run by James. Another solid reason for upcoming success. Congrats!

the pictures are super nice and refined. warm welcome to this new agency and best of luck to James and Chloé for this project !

Pothole City
    Congratulations to James and Chloe on the launch of their new agency!

Done with great taste and with a fabulous team of beautiful girls!

Congratz and best of luck to James, Chloe, and every1 involved with Euphoria!

big congratulation and good luck
    will be ringing you soon.

Congrats and good luck to James and his lovely team of popular ladies.
    I am absolutely Euphoric for them.

Veryyyyy happy for you James....Cant wait for more And more girls
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Look behind you.
    Best wishes in your new business.
    I enjoy a glass of wine each day for it's health benifits. The other glasses are for my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves.

Quote Originally Posted by somebodymtl View Post
    Now looking back, I guess that's probably the starting point of this new agency

Best Regards

Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

I was really happy when I saw there ad yesterday evening

Maybe it's gonna be easier to book those girls now

And so far 4 nice girl on the roster great job and good luck.

See you soon

Montreal Island
    I met Chanelle Friday night... wonderful young lady;
    Then I met Chloée... cool girl;

And now, I see Shanaya (Wow) and Alycia joining the team...

I believe that is a winning combination with summer at our doors, I believe that you will be busy answering the phone....

I wish you the best and I am 100% sure that you will have lots of success,

This is the best news i have heard all year! Congrats james and chloe!!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast