Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Washing your hands after going to the toilet.

Washing your hands after going to the toilet.

I see this many times and find it rather disgusting. Again at Tims today a person left the stall ( assuming he took a dump ) and walked right out and I saw him in the lineup getting food. When I used to frequent La Gent I saw that a lot and then they see the girls in the booth . Does it take that long to wash your hands that people have no time? Born pigs and do not care?
    Hate to be blunt about this but WTF.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

I agree with you, it is totally disgusting to obeserve people going out of the toilet without washing their hand.

I remember that a couple of years ago - maybe ten or more - I was in a Chinese restaurant (it doesn't exist anymore. It was located on the corner of Henri-Bourassa and Millen, besides a taxi stand and in front of Lesage Patates) and a man came out of the stall, he didn't whased his hands and he went directly into the kitchen!!!!!

I left immediately the restaurant (I didn't order my meal yet).
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

If you really think about we should wash our hands before peeing. Let me explain. Your hands are the ones touching everything, doors, other people, money, etc by our penis is sitting quietly inside your undies nice and clean. Therefore touching it without washing before is actually worse than not washing your hands after peeing! Assuming you don't pee on your hands of course!

Quote Originally Posted by TigerWould View Post
    If you really think about we should wash our hands before peeing. Let me explain. Your hands are the ones touching everything, doors, other people, money, etc by our penis is sitting quietly inside your undies nice and clean. Therefore touching it without washing before is actually worse than not washing your hands after peeing! Assuming you don't pee on your hands of course!
    You make a very valid point, I remember a friend of mine saying the same thing in the past. Duly noted.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

The worst part is washing your hands and then .....the bathroom door opens by the inside .......all these pigs who touched it !!!!! so Iget piece of paper to open the door!!!Ijust hope Im no the only one doing this??

Quote Originally Posted by 2tuff2quit View Post
    Ijust hope Im no the only one doing this??
    You are not the only one

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Quote Originally Posted by jacep View Post
    Excellent! Poppy is a little sloppy!
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

Banned
    Guys,

so I get piece of paper to open the door!!!Ijust hope Im no the only one doing this??
    I've never seen anyone else with this method so I thought I was one of very few doing this. No wonder people catch sickness without ever having been in direct contact with anyone infected.

Merlot

You should also be using the paper to turn the taps off after washing. The taps are as dirty as the door handle...
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

The worst part is washing your hands and then .....the bathroom door opens by the inside .......all these pigs who touched it !!!!! so Iget piece of paper to open the door!!!Ijust hope Im no the only one doing this??
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey Jones View Post
    You should also be using the paper to turn the taps off after washing. The taps are as dirty as the door handle...
    I do agree...I am sooooo glad i am not the ONLY ONE...i agree after i am done washing my hands i do also take the paper and close the taps of the sink and to push the door with the paper to get the hell out...Damn i am soo happy i am not the only one....Also that is i hate at party or event...to shake hands..I dont want to be rude...But damn i really dont know where that hand have been...
    I remember a story right now...i was at a friend house...party...having fun,playing poker,and one of his buddy went for a number 2 and he didnt wash is hand after...(we did all heard it)...and after he came up we did all look at HIM and said....euhh sorry could you go wash your hands...DAMN it was soo disgusting seriously...you gonna touch the card,the chips,etc etc...OMG
    So i am happy that i am not that weird for doing that before getting out of the washroom loll
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Not alone I also use hand towels on taps and door knobs. Don' t you just hate it when ther are no hand towels just blow dryers..ever look closely at the menus and salt and pepper shakers. Those I don't use. After ordering I usually was my hands after handling the menu.another peeve is when the waiter/waitress handles the cash. You think they wash there hand before serving your plate??? I have walked out of many restos with disgusting restrooms . Just recently left a tonkinoese place when I saw the waiter serving bean sprouts bare handed after having cleared a table with that dish towel that probably never gets cleaned. Enjoy you next meal..lol. Please don't get me started on the sprouts that probably never get rinsed. They are know to give more cases of food poisoning than minced meat..

Banned
    Hello all,

Is it me or is one of the most perplexingly disturbing things in this society people who will sit down to take a number 2 and engage in a long detailed conversation on the toilet. Not only do they do that but they do it loudly with no shame. And considering the subject matter you'd think they were at home on vacation relaxing in front of the tv with a nice cool drink on a warm summer afternoon. I heard it today and several times before at various stages. Then often enough they come out and go straight out the door without a thought about it.

Unreal,

Merlot

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSam View Post
    I heard this once: "Hang on I have to wipe..." I thought it was funny because I can have a sense of humour of an 8 year old sometimes, but I was also disgusted. I guess in this case it is a matter of cultural acceptance of this behaviour. As for washing your hands, it is a matter of cleanliness and should be applied to all civilized cultures. But as we have witnessed, many fail to do this :/
    Omg ...i never did heard that one before....If i would hear it...i would crack a smile for sure....and like Merlot said..Damn if those two are talking when it is number 2 times...unbelivable....If and i say If i need to take a number 2 in a public bathroom cause i realllyyyy cant hold on anymore....i try to make it when nobody is around...i hate the expulsion part if somebody is there lollll...So i dont know if you are like me...but if it does happen that someone is there ..My trick is to flush at the same time lolllll...Like yesterday i was thinking about this thread when i went to a client... i ask too use the bathroom to just wash my hands....OMG that toilet was soo disgustiing...OMG..i had to use my shirt to touch the knob of the door and to get out...
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Lol panthere. Been there done it. What difference did it make using your shirt when you most likely shook your client's hand anyways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast