Thread: Cheap Beaches in Europe to party

Cheap Beaches in Europe to party

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!...I would really like people on here to share some hot-spots in Europe (vacation spots) that are big party places and where vacationers (Europeans) are open about sexuality. I am particularly interested in beach type resorts in Greece, Spain and Portugal. I only know of Ibiza ans Rhodes, but those are expensive spots.

Barcelona!!

why not Slunchev Bryag on the Black sea in Bulgaria. Hectic nightlife and beautiful women from all parts of Europe go there. You might also consider the Roamanian sea stations on the Black Sea less expesnive tahn Ibiza and Rhodes.

But according to me the best place to party is Florianopolis in Santa Catarina Brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abGvrdiyi18
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

No such a thing as cheap in Europe.

Yeah..Eastern European chicks are quite hot and open and friendly compared with lots of western European countries babes .. and not many people go to those Eastern European beaches ..so yeah ..will investigate more ...so many nice places there too.

One of the best vacation I had was in 1990 or 1991 while I was visiting Dubrovnik (still in Yougoslavia then). Modern accomodations and a very good nightlife. I never went back to Croatia since then but I remenber how it was easy to pick up beautiful women there.
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

Bemused...
    If Spain, Mallorca is where the students go. Fun party scene.